Super Silver Haze

:bulb: My Setup Amazon shopping spree
:seedling: White Widow Auto First Strain in this tent
:tv: Twitch.tv Live from the hood

16 Likes

you stream! I use to pubg.

2 Likes

hey I just looked at your shopping spree, how is that vivosun carbon filter working out? does it contain odoors? @pux

1 Like

@Who i love pubg. i plan to go back when they have a solo mode with no bots, wich might be soon.

I forgot i even bought that carbon filter, currently it is burried in my closet. my current girls are not stinky. or maybe i have no sense of smell. I can not confirm its efficiency at this time.

4 Likes

They are probably not stinky if your temps are under 80f, higher temps equals bigger stank :+1::wink:

3 Likes

I’m running 2- one in my flower room, one in my drying tent. They do pretty well, but the one in the flower room ive run longer than the tent and it seems to be losing effectiveness after less than a year. I’m gonna try something else when I need to replace them, but for the cost they seem ok to me.

3 Likes

thanks, I only play solo, i dont mind bots as much as cheaters lol , and the waits to get games.

1 Like

hey thanks!, i am running more expensive filters now, had a less expensive that was bad bad bad, everyone knew what was up. so I appreciate the input!

2 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

19 Likes

So far so good. Super silver haze is a legendary strain!

7 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

Lookin great!! I’ve found the NL and/or Afghan really come through in the SSH, wouldn’t think so with all the haze in there but yeah. Regardless, nice job so far! Few more months to go :wink:

4 Likes

13 Likes

18 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

21 Likes