White Widow Auto

:spiral_calendar: Day 89

@anon81143130 yea they are under a compact flouro… the silver haze that came today will be deserving of my 450 hps.

3 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 100

update on all 3 girls

5 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 107

last pic before murder

some tide stick

would really like a bigger harvest next go round… never buy autos

3 Likes

I really wouldnt put all autos down as producing like that mate but congratulations on the harvest, as i said before you can produce more with higher plant counts and smaller pots. If you dont have time to take care of plants have you considered an auto watering system?

2 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 121

4 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 123

4 Likes

Look good for what lighting they had. I’m sure they’d of got bigger under your hps .

3 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 128

Plant #1

Plant #2

Plant #3

7 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 139

Plant #3

4 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest!!! I dont think the low yield is because of them being autos. If you’re using a low wattage fluorescent that the yield you will get.

:spiral_calendar: Day 157

6 Likes

You have something bigger in the background. What’s that? I know you are disappointed with the autos, what else ya got going?

1 Like

@Badger sup dude… yea the autos suck… they just will not grow big… wich is lame considering they cost he same as regular seeds.

silver haze is what u see in the back

4 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 162

4 Likes

Not sure if I agree with you on Autos…

I’ve been breeding them and growing them in central Canada for a few years…

Here’s a few snaps…

9 Likes

I like the lime-ish green on that plant! Also very good structure. Buds looking :ok_hand: bet its going to be fire

2 Likes

Maybe not the biggest yield ever…how is the smoke? The first autos I grew years ago were like those so I avoided them for years, but there are some big and dank autos out there now.

1 Like

I have six autos right now under a seedling lamp, 1 nl 1 mazzar 1 blueberry 3 critical xxls. I like em for a quick large yielding bunch of plants when bud is needed in a time pinch… They are a lot danker than they used to be. A ton of people will disagree but hey to each their own.

2 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Day 164

Plant #3

@MrToast Thankyou so much for posting those great pics. that tall bitch in the little pot is gorgeous. thats an auto? was grown outside?

thanks everyone for the support. thats the last of my ww autos so this thread is about done… the buds smoke average smell and taste good.

might be a while before a try more autos

2 Likes

You bet Pux

All three photos are from my outdoor Autos…

First and Third photo from the one plant…the second close up snap from my Genesis Auto…

It all comes down to the genetics…If you get Autos with a little more “Sativa” you’ll get a
plant that is a more conducive to a larger structure that works well with Autoflowers…

1 Like