Supernatural by EG preservation project

Sunday update for my friends.
Growth is really starting to take off with a couple showing some yellowing but nothing I’m too worried about. She certainly is a hungry one, I’ll say that’s for sure!

19 Likes

Really relieved now knowing that little runt officially made it 🥹 :100: :call_me_hand:t2:
The grows going phenomenal keep at it
fellow OGer we’re rooting for you :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thank you, buddy! :purple_heart::grapes: I’m very happy #6 made it as well! Let’s hope he is our stud of the bunch! :pray::pray: he has to be.

5 Likes

Hi friends! An update on our lovely 7 gals and our slowpoke boy are chugging along with growth starting to become more vigorous with a few. There seems to be a lockout issue with #9 but I gave her some floraclean to help her bounce back on track. She has been showing more green gradually. #11 is about ready to be transplanted into a 3 gal as well.

Plus a sticker I had made for all my friends. Fitting for the theme of my moniker. Got 100 of them I’ll be passing out to whoever wants one.

21 Likes

Looking good!

Have a good one brother @inhumantheory

2 Likes

Yay a boy! @jaws with the knowledge again!

4 Likes

Fingers crossed for a boy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

some healthy looking plants @inhumantheory, glad you have a Baby boy …:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Hey my friends! Time for an update on this preservation run! Here they are today. Starting to really take off with more growth. Still just feeding them megacrop and green leaf nutrient cal mag along with buildasoil aloe flakes. Aloe flakes really do help out a lot as a wetting agent to keep my coco wet.

Also after a month of waiting I finally got my custom rolling tray. Look at this beauty!

20 Likes

Weekend update for my friends! Here are the supernatural. I might transplant these in bigger gal bags very soon. As I was told, she is becoming a very hungry and thirsty girl. #9 seems to be stunted and struggling in getting some new growth. Any idea what might be going on, friends?#3, 4, 2 and 7 are thriving and are showing good potential to be keepers. First photo is the most recent from yesterday .

22 Likes

So I seem to have hit the jackpot yet again with this strain. I was able to find a single 12 pack of Grape Sno Cone from Elev8 seeds. It was a cross that was released back in 2017. After doing some digging, it seems like elev8 was only getting heat for making F1s from already popular strains. The cross of grape sno cone? A Canadian seed bank that I’ve called said they’ve had this pack for a while so I asked a canuck friend to see if they’d order it if I sent the funds over. If the parents are legitimate then this could be a good possibility for a supernatural backcross.

Grape Ape x Supernatural. According to Matt from Elev8 he was gifted the parents from a friend.

6 Likes

Hi friends! It’s time for a new update with some wonderful growth of the crowd. Unfortunately #9 isn’t really looking like it’s going to make it. But I still have plenty of beautiful candidates and possible keepers. Supernatural #11 handled the transplant like a champ and didn’t even flinch.

22 Likes

The plants look great!

7 Likes

yup should be plenty to get some fresh stocked made up, do you know what your looking for just yet or are you just going to take cuts of all and see how they mature out for you.

very nice …

4 Likes

@JAWS hey friend! I’ll be looking for a GrapeGod dominant pheno with the creamy grape and grape bubblegum terps. That will be my keeper for sure. If I don’t find anything within this stock, I’ll hunt through the F2s to find her. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi friends. A new update and a little concerning at that. #3 has started to show off her female parts despite being under 20/4 light schedule for vegging. I have not flipped them at all. Not sure what possible course of action to take so any insight is very much appreciated. Not sure if she was stressed out but my temps haven’t been crazy. At a nice 73-74 with a 74% rh.

11 Likes

Just preflowers. Nothing to worry about. She’s at maturity.

7 Likes

Could be genetics that don’t like being root bound. I’ve had stuff that always starts flowering once the roots get to a certain point, even under 24/0

2 Likes

You guys are the best and definitely put me at ease. Thank you so much! I was over here freaking out and rushing to tell you guys haha. Y’all are amazing. :grin:

5 Likes

The rest are going to do this as well, it’s the natural “sex” test.

3 Likes