Swampthang - Green Journal

And then there was one. I’m gonna close out this thread on this one. This Point Break was most robust all along and is getting pretty close to the end now. I’m keeping a close eye on those resin heads to see when it’s time to bring her down.

When this one is done, I’ll probably take a couple weeks off, but I’m planning running a coco/perlite mix for the next batch and also make an attempt at pollination, so we’ll see how it goes.

6 Likes

Rest and than we will see you again.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Bungled into a pretty healthy plant after a while. Accidentally set my timer the wrong way in veg, so ended up giving two plants almost 20 hours of light per day. One of them thrived and the other withered. Both seeds were master kush from AMS. Took me a while to realize that I hadn’t actually switched to a 12/12 photocycle, then realized I might end up having one really large plant (for me) on my hands.

1 Like

3 Likes

Topped this one at four nodes I think. Early in the training, I accidentally snapped one of the branches. It grew back so aggressively, though I guess it didn’t matter that much.

welcome back

1 Like