Swazi Red (Afropips)

Flashback pic by Kagyu with one of my F2s and seeded Burmese at the time, good game bro!

13 Likes

Here grown by @Taracula

10 Likes

Black pheno at 9 weeks by @DirtLife

9 Likes

Nice … I like the gold look of those buds. How’s it smoking?

4 Likes

Red is harsch and early flo of Black is even more dark :skull_and_crossbones:, classic Afro poison, dark spices, metalic cigar, blade in the throat. Gold pheno longer in flowering is smoother floral and fruity. 12/16 weeks window. Vibes Nick thanks for the question.

5 Likes

Awesome looking plants! Totally missed this topic… Gonna take a seat for sure

3 Likes

I wish I had the guts to do such trips !
:reunion: :swaziland: :madagascar: :peru:
I’ve read this topic a second time.

3 Likes

@DirtLife’s report :

Hey ROMS, and Atao fans! So, just wanted to post a quick smoke report on the lone Swazi Rooi (Black pheno)… I think she’s around 6-7 weeks cure now, I actually forget how long, I’d have to look… anyways, I’ve enjoyed the Swaz out of a glass spoon, vape, and rolled joint. The vape is my favorite way to consume, followed by rolled, then pipe. In the jar, she has an herby, perfume smell, with a bit of a minty menthol… not too strong. When vaping, that’s the taste you get… it’s very nice and light, and smooth.

Combusting the flower makes it a bit harsher… she goes down smooth, but it’s easy to pull too much and bust a lung. It also pretty much eliminates the slight minty menthol. In a pipe, she burns a bit hot. The high is very nice, and pretty damn strong. She hits within 30 seconds of your first pull… you get that buzz building in the brain, sometimes breaking a sweat.

The high for me isn’t speedy energetic though… it’s very “focusing” cannabis for me… I find myself really getting deep into whatever I’m doing at the moment, from cooking, to music, to even watching TV. But it’s far from sedentary or body numbing… it’s all in the head. All in all, really like this bud, but, as Roms has pointed out, not the most flavorful bud in the world, although, really nice in a vape… This is good flower for a nice night out, or a backyard grill, or anything involving something to do. It activates the mind, so don’t smoke this before bed… Grinning squinting face :laughing:Face with spiral eyes :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Smoking this really makes me want to find that elusive Coca-Cola plant, that would be an awesome flavor! Actually, it makes me want to try some of the more longer flowering phenos, as well! Anyways, great work Roms! And anyone still on the fence about Swazi Rooi, just go for it. Easy plants to grow, great focused high, and very fairly priced.

8 Likes

7 Likes

In Thailand with @Tlander :+1:

15 Likes

Lovely look - curious what sort of scents/aromas are expressing out there on this pheno

2 Likes

Thanks bro! Just came to post em! You beat me to it! @Roms @US3RNAM3 The above plant is one of two females and the only one that looks ‘acceptable’. Here’s the little other one…

529a9012f49c50c99464e895c47ac5cc05a08044_2_690x418 Both of them looked like this until 2 weeks ago when the greenhouse plant took a leap.

Not much smell, but my nose is shot since Covid. I’ll have another try this evening.

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Early yet, thanks for the feedback! Let’s give it a few months, curious to hear/see about how they will develop

2 Likes

In California again with Kagyu :+1:

4 Likes

Fresh Zambaz F2s (Zambia x Swazi Red)

10 Likes