Swazi Red (Afropips)

Well here’s Swazi thread so please end of blablabla of “French Touch lol” etc!

@Upstate I see you distill a lot of misconceptions and errors for the community so please keep quiet and relax about what you know in practice ok ^^

4 Likes

Good show here, I love the back story with pictures, that is a great touch! :star_struck:
This stuff you don’t see everyday, unless you are a freak like @Upstate :joy:
Outta likes and still need to get caught up but I will be back! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ll be able to add my Swazi Red to the mix eventually. Just little squirts right now.

5 Likes

Oh I’m going to have to read up this thread not Swazi red straight but getting a cool cross of doc D Swazi red/Malawi gold/blueberry(2005afropips stock) x thunder gun express (Panama gold x black triangle remix) sent to me curious on what I might find will most likely run these outdoor as I might end up with a 12-15 weeker :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Welcome broz @shag @DesertHeartGardens

Little update from Kagyu in Santa Cruz

Very soon available with Seed Heaven for Europe :wink:

13 Likes

Swaz is now out of stock, just Hemp Depot and Brad still have some… :wink:
My next release for next year but as backcross F5BX with Coca cola previous generations.

For this Winter i plan to pollinate Swaz females with Malasgasy males, Madagascar pure repro selection project with some landrace seeds import from the South of the big island. Peace

6 Likes

Orange Swazi F1 (Double Orange x Swazi Red)
(Agent Orange*The Cube x Orange bud circa 2000)

IMGP3792 (2)

9 Likes

First time I have seen someone write about this zamal variety - fyi 3dwa is 3 doigt in french - for 3 fingers…

5 Likes

Report by @Sub24ox7 thank you bro! :+1:

Electric tingly but stoned in the head with almost no body or comedown. It’s been curing for awhile now and I wish I had kept the smaller plants to cure longer but they went quick. This plant smells of camphor and orange zest.
Excellent weed.
Vaping now. :v:

I think got to move and need to be active to accentuate its energy and effects, and also limit its stone head feelings. Multiple waves of high to surf i would say! :wink:

19 Likes

Very interesting indeed. :wink:

2 Likes

Neat post. Reading it was cool trip. Loads of informations too.

1 Like

Thx :v:

Outdoor current grow latitude comparison with F5 :

44 N. with @Numide

36.9 N.with @kagyu (Coastal Seed Co)

15 Likes

Beautiful! Why grow an indica when you can have buds like that…wow! I wish i could try some of that. Sativas are where its at. That dwarf pheno is really cool looking. I’m sure it’s outstanding, and thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Vibes @nick131740 :slightly_smiling_face:

Grown by @Taracula

By @DirtLife

14 Likes

Kagyu’s touch in Cali sun (end October harvest)

16 Likes

Nice plants. Great buddha statue ! :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Hey Roms. I was wondering if you know of any good books about Rastafarians ? I read your thread about lambsbread and you seemed to know a lot about them. :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

Hi Magu, i don’t really know good book about Rasta but must be quite a few. Related study of Sadhu and antique Ethiopian Hindi relationship is the key. Many lyrics of roots rockers to listen too. Irie bro

6 Likes

Thanks You Very Much , preservation of great genes landrace. Very Fine Sir , @Roms , thanks for sharing …Should You have fair supply of Swazi red seeds. We would feel honored to grow some …
Peace. Pass the Love around…
OverGrow The World , as maybe a open source seedsavers ,OGers …

4 Likes

Thanks @calman1955 Swaz is now out of stock but restock planned for Winter 2025. F5BX project with F3 cocacola selected mom. Also separation project between Black, Red and Gold ^^ Cheers!

1 Like