Sweet Seeds - Dark Devil Auto 👿

Totally agreeing with you

I am agreeing eith you on the fact that now it’s too late to try and get it right. I got a C+ this time around.

sounds like you got it covered yeah pH is too high, but just watering with proper pH feed should fix that

2 Likes

They just got watered with pH 5.7 @ 900ppm. I don’t think the nutes were the problem, but maybe the correction in pH will happen faster if they got less nutes to process, at least for the time being.

HppHrvst

1 Like

Most plants cant actually use much above 1.2 anyway and going a lot higher often leads to problems, ph drifting all over the place for one. All to the nutrient sellers benefit of course as we buy more and more and change brands etc and most times all we need to do is simply use less of the stuff. I see this problem endlessly on line, most growers guides say over feeding followed by over watering are the two most common mistakes folk make but they still keep doing it. I’ll go back in my box now and torch a bowl or two. Slainte. A

1 Like

Well said!

Friends don’t let friends torch alone! Pass that around man :thumbsup:

1 Like

Update on the Dark Devil.

You guys were right, it was the pH messing up the plants. It was corrected and now the leaves look more alive, and green, it stopped spreading.

Pics… Of the BUDS! Like two more weeks to go i think…

Enjoy my people!

HppHrvst

7 Likes

Congrats on sorting things out, love that purple one :thumbsup:

1 Like

You guys sorted everything, i just did what was adviced. Thanks.

1 Like

Yeh but you grew em AND you listened to advice, plenty don’t. We all have help sometimes so be proud of your work and enjoy!

1 Like

Little by little i am growing confident of the method i am trying to use. Coco has been the best to me, and had problems with pH but like with coco, every beginner does. Thanks man!

2 Likes

Yeah, every new batch I run gives me issues until it gets “broken in” lol.

Looking fantastic Mr. @MadScientist :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Jelly man! I appreciate it truly!

It’s the genetics and the nutes, plus the lamp. Don’t wanna jinx it… LOL

HppHrvst

Purple is some good smoke.

1 Like

Update almost finished.

Dark Devil, all plants showed color in the end. Two pink formerly green and two purple from the get go.

Here they are. Hempy cups with TechnaFlora nutes.

Purple babies!

HppHrvst

5 Likes

Love this pic.

How many colors do you see?

About to be ready these babies!

HppHrvst

3 Likes

Try again my friend. :grin:

Edit: This is in regard to a picture not loading.

2 Likes

A wise man once told me “when you think they are ready, wait one week.” :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Not this time bro, even tho i wanted to wait one more week, i couldn’t as i found mold on the main biggest purple bud. They all were cut immediately and are bieng trimmed now. Removed all the mold from the bud and the rest is drying up.

Went into amazon immediately and got me a 2L tank de-humidifier for the big tent, the one running the AR and the LGOGxSF. Also, ordered some silica to ensure they are healthy.

4 Likes

Prezactly my brother! I also am shopping for a dehumidifier and silica. Pls share what you find and I will do same. Jah!

Here’s to your health and altitude my brother @MadScientist! Much love and respect…:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078YB4ZFJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Check the reviews of verified purchases. 100% positive feedback, that is unheard of…

1 Like