Sweet Seeds - Dark Devil Auto šŸ‘æ

56 days huh? A quick look at seedsman says these are 8.5 weeks from germination. I would give them a dose of LITFA for a week and harvest them.

2 Likes

You have several weeks left so a kelp tea then normal feeding would be good. Being autoflower i am hesitant to tell you how much to feed.

3 Likes

@ReikoX

That would be surprising looking at them but i could be mistaken.

1 Like

I might just LITFA for a couple of weeks, but i am gonna harvest them when them trichomes are mostly amber, i believe i have been getting not so potent weed because of my eagerness to harvest. This time i am waiting till the end. U know.

I dunno where to get kelp, that is not something readily available down here, might have to start collecting it when i go to the beach. The Sweet Seeds website says it should be ready in about 60 days, they all say the same but i dunno manā€¦ Might have to start looking at the trichomes.

In fact gonna do it nowā€¦ BRB!

3 Likes

Banana ferment has a lot of potassium. You have several ferments right?

2 Likes

I made a lot yes, but my little fridge for my experiments is down, soā€¦ I lost them. I do have the FFJ made of flowering cannabis i made a few months ago, and has been in the fridge and all. But i dunno, i am only gonna do Awesome Blossoms which is 2-11-11 and Sugar Daddy which is 0-0-0 but has molasses, sugar cane and another thingā€¦ To finish it.

I see some tricomes amber already, i want them at least 30% amber and all the rest cloudy.

HppHrvst

EDIT, and since they are close to finishing, gonna germinate some more. Maybe 3 Bears OG from Mephisto and do it in the 3 Bears OG thread there isā€¦ YEAH!

3 Likes

Autos are suprisingly fast. Usually one gets three weeks of veg, then they flower in another six weeks. A lot can happen in a week.

I find it hard to believe there is a deficiency with 2.2 EC. Perhaps something else is locking out K, but there is definitely K in there. Iā€™m always up for a dose of kelp though, Iā€™ll use that on the day of harvest. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Well, pH is exactly at 6.3. It shouldnā€™t be blocked or stagnant or nothingā€¦ Hmmm.

EDIT, measured pH and itā€™s actually at 6.8, but that is still good right?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the pH you put in, what pH comes out? I would probably split the difference between my advice and @ryasco by giving them a light 1.0 EC feed with a good amount of run-off.

3 Likes

Itā€™s hempys bro. I drain the old nutes before putting in the new ones, every time. Actually no more nutes for these ladies, i am very close to harvest, trichomes are starting to turn. I dunno what i was expecting to run them foreverā€¦ LOL

I put in 6.2pH and 6.8Ph comes out, the measurement i just took was from one of the buckets, i drained it a little and measured pH and then put that back in.

3 Likes

I agree with @ReikoX. 2.2 is on the high side even for hydro, a good flush with lower nute strength around 1.2 might do the trick.

3 Likes

These are my Alien Rift and Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter, getting the same exact treatment. Only difference is the method, the AR and LGOGxSF are in Canna Coco, and the Dar Devil in coco husks.

I dunno what you guys thinkā€¦

HppHrvst

2 Likes

Hempy is still hydro, I would have been feeding at 5.5, the natural swing would have put your runoff somewhere around 6.2-6.5 in theory!

3 Likes

I learned on here that plants need to be fed in the higher pH scale when going into flowering because they like more acidic at that stageā€¦

1 Like

Yup you lock out Phosphorous, Boron & Manganese at that high a ph

2 Likes

He would probably be ok in soil at that ph but not hydro.

1 Like

Will be draining the plants and gonna give them nutes at 50% strengh with 5.7 pH, right nowā€¦

Will not be flushing tho.

2 Likes

But your runoff at 6.8 says you could have started with a lower ph. Iirc hydro effective range is 5.5-6.2 with the optimum holy grail being 5.8

Still good looking plants and they are about done :ballot_box_with_check: so things to play with next grow bro!

1 Like

Yeah right, will not flush them but will give them nutes with right pH. Gonna update in about 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Wording?

Is that meant as an agreement or did you forget to italicizes that lol

1 Like