- syzygy's journal - the clown show

I went through ~ 3 packs of sunra and found some awesome smells, a lot were extremely strong. 1 Pack of Granola Funk, and 1 pack of Space Monkey. Also the 3 female LJs. I don’t know what SM you sampled or what your dispensaries have, so I can only reach back to my experiences. I’d say the LJ currently is probably my favorite smell of all the wookie crosses right now. Not the strongest, but up there with them.

I think most people would probably agree my space monkey keeper was a really high quality plant if they sampled it. Was ultra potent, loud, and frosty. Not very dense though and wouldn’t be a good commercial strain. Reeked of pine trees. I liked the smell but it was nowhere near as enticing of an aroma as the LJ cut is currently around day 57~ live on the plant.

The combination of attractive observable traits on the LJ cut does appear to be very high.

Beautiful colors
High frost levels
High odor level
Extremely attractive odor
Very nice bud structure
Large flowers with an above average calyx to leaf ratio once swollen.

I would agree that none of the 3 that I grew out would check all 6 of those boxes. I’m still in the observation phase on this cut and have no idea what it’s like when dried, cured, and smoked. Here’s a
reference post to my other 3 Lav Jacks I grew last year. So ya it may take a few packs+ to find the full package like that, but I think it’s worth shooting for. I’m sure we’re all on the same page when it comes to popping more seeds.

and here’s the “sativa” lav jack dried bud shots

Sad that the reveg failed on that one, but am happy with this cut for now.

14 Likes