Taco leaves on my krunkleberry F42

Mine are totally rolled up into circles. You can see one that has it but I have a lot of fan leaves like that where the taco is totally enclosed. What is strange is this is only on one plant, the other is totally fine.

If it were me I would be thinking these things:
-They’re almost done so I only need to buy a few weeks
-it looks like just a few fan leaves so we can just rip them off to make her pretty again
-raise the light a few inches

I have grown some ugly plants that finished just fine.

All the best

1 Like

Thanks. I raised it slightly but I’m maxed out on distance. I figured that have 2 weeks hopefully it isn’t russet mites. I’m going to move my intake into the fan to hopefully help with heat.

2 Likes

Ye I had it couple of days ago…raised the light…and she’s coming back…I did give the taco leafs a water mist now and then

3 Likes

Well it probably messes with transpiration which would probably lead to plants being a bit smaller and not at their perfect health. It’s not a huge deal, but it definitely has an effect.

Well I think I have concluded what happened. I mistook tsp on my bottle of big bloom for tbsp. So I gave them a heavy dose and I think this was the reaction. I am going to try to just use water and start flushing from here on out. It could be something else but I definitely think this is part of the issue. Hopefully they bounce back!

1 Like