Take seeds, leave seeds- Landrace Edition

Mexican Death Sativa I suppose.

5 Likes

Which Oaxaca?

2 Likes

I think it should be required to list the source of the landrace when offering seeds for trade.

10 Likes

I’ll take @PineTarBastard s Oaxaca and leave

~Tlt corinto~

4 Likes

I’ll snag another pack of Corinto and leave KwaZulu from https://dagga.garden/product/kwazulu/

9 Likes

Apologies. The Oaxaca is the one I’ve offered before. 1:1 mini repro of @Upstate ’s repro of Cryptic Labs. The MDS is the Mexican Death Sativa from @lambchopedd repro. The cross is beyond amazing with a 4-5 hour high. It’s 100% Mexican/3 cultivars.

16 Likes

I’m sorry guys I can’t for the life of me remember where those Santa Marta gold came from I know it was part of a group buy, that I did a repo on. I thought it was on the South American thread but I can’t find it maybe somebody on here has a better memory than mine I usually write that s*** down but for some reason this one didn’t get written down.

12 Likes

@YoBigdaddy it was Kolbys Organics :smiley:

11 Likes

I was part of the original Corinto group buy and never saw the Santa Marta mentioned nor being shared in that group. Happy you offered these. Thank you. :grinning:

Still up: KwaZulu

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the link. I’m even happier now I snatched those. :laughing:

Oh boy, did not see the price, I’m triple happy now. :joy:

3 Likes

@YoBigdaddy Do you remember how many plants (or even M/F ratio) you had by any chance?

2 Likes

All: please remember to quote the available pack if replying with convo.

Also, been a couple days. If this is still up early next week, I’ll see what I can offer as an alternate.

4 Likes

African landrace with 11-12 week flowering time seems odd. I have some kwazulu(highland durban) that takes minimum of 16 weeks but most go 17-18 weeks. that flower time has me intrigued but also skeptical
Still up kwazulu from @tykal

7 Likes

Vendors always put less flower time for making them attractive ejem|nullxnull, anyway you’re right on what you say … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

True. The stated time is interesting. Makes me wonder how many KwaZulu landraces there are. Or if something like Ciskei was grown or evolved there. Or if the website is wrong. Or misleading. Or… I suppose one could ask Hoku. :heart:

Still up:

5 Likes

I will take the kwa Zulu and leave
Vvv 10 RSC Malawi gold + 10 TLT Malawi gold vvV

8 Likes

I’m sorry man I did not see this message, but yeah I had six females and one lonely male out of a 10 pack of seeds. Not much diversity but that was a nice healthy male. 10 RSC Malawi gold + 10 TLT Malawi gold still up for grabs

5 Likes

I’ll take those Malawi and leave a pack of Mulanje x Oaxaca
The Mulanje is from Malberry seeds and the Oaxaca was from Upstate.

Here’s one Mulanje mom in a raised bed

Here’s the other Mulanje mom in a bucket

21 Likes

Here’s the offspring growing in buckets. These pics were taken 2-3 weeks ago.

They’re a bit bigger now. :grinning:

16 Likes

I’ll take those Mulanje x Oaxacan

And leave

VVvvv Tashkurgan vvvVV

7 Likes