4 Likes

I will take those @Hashton_Kusha and redistribute an extra Bodhi seeds I got

Vvv Blueberry Hashplant F2 vvV

6 Likes

I’ll take these and leave

Vvv regs 10x Ethos SLH x Ethos Purple Skittlez Vvv

3 Likes

I’ll take those @Neoangelo147 and leave

Vvv 5 Grimm Mints vvV (Pineapple C99 x Kush Mints)

Also, my new packing method, since some ppl on here act like mistakes made on my FIRST run can’t be fixed…

Again…

Vvv 5 Grimm Mints vvV (Pineapple C99 x Kush Mints)

12 Likes

Man I should grab these. @Kon vvvvvGrimm Mintsvvvv

1 Like

I shipped yours yesterday…btw… cant wait to try it either… still too hot for me… maybe some crosses with my best Fems

Vv Grimm Mints 5 Fem vV

1 Like

Yea same, i’d really like to check these and a couple of those others out. I checked my safe addy this evening and nothing has come through from you yet.

@Kon vvvvvGrimm Mintsvvvv

1 Like

Sorry to hear that… let’s give them till Friday… they should get there…DM me Thursday if still nothing…

Vvv Grimm Mints vvV

2 Likes

@Kon I’ll take those Grimm mints and leave 10 fem auto banana purple punch X zamadelica express seeds vvv

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, as I was rushing to send all the seeds I have traded up to that point before I went on vacation, I ran out of materials. If you didn’t want to pay the 5 for your beans that’s on you. I’ve sent plenty of beans with different methods. Might’ve been bulky but you could’ve DMd me I would’ve sent you the $5. Also not that my method sucks just my last batch was bulky, oh well I guess those seeds are gone. Guess that family analogy that @LoveDaAutos made earlier makes a lot of sense now.

Still up

1 Like

@PsillyRabbit Not intended for anyone in particular, but perhaps we could pin the link at the top of the thread and suggest people familiarize themselves with it before participating.

2 Likes

@Billybob - I’ll take those 10 fem auto banana purple punch X zamadelica express seeds

and leave either

Orgi F3 regs (Orgi = Goji OG X Agent Orange)

OR

Orange Julius F3 regs (Orange Julius = Mothers Milk X Mimosa)

OR

HAOG X Choc. Diesel fems (untested but passed germination test)

VVVvvv Orgi F3 regs or Orange Julius F3 regs or HAOG X Choc. Diesel fems vvvVVV

4 Likes

I’ll take those Orange Julius @Doober.
VvvI will leave a pack of Tombstone by GPS photo regs. TK x stardawg.Vvv

4 Likes

I’ll jump on those @Strikingviking
And leave…a full flip of
vvvVVV Blue Raspberry Truffle | IRIE GENETICS S1
VVVvvv

3 Likes

those are fem?

2 Likes

BLUE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE

BLUEBERRY COOKIES X ARISE

Blue Raspberry Truffle is my recommendation for “most unique terps” in my lineup.

Flowering Time: 60-70 Days

Aroma and Flavors: Tart Raspberries and Dark Chocolate

Morphology: Most of the phenotypes that come from Blue Raspberry Truffle are tall plants with strong branching and a stout Christmas tree structure.

Grow Tips: Be prepared for tall plants that require support. Purple petioles and purple leaves are common in some phenotypes and not a cause for concern.

Smoke Report: Like a cozy blanket with giggles.

*Available in regular seeds only.

From the description, it looks like they’re Regulars, unless they were repro’d.

Are these F1s or F2s?

5 Likes

S1 (Selfed)

…so they should be Fems :+1:

EDIT : Actually, don’t listen to me. After reading through the thread I linked above I’m confused as it seems the reversal was abandoned when a male presented itself :thinking: ? :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

Still available :+1:
vvvVVV Blue Raspberry Truffle | IRIE GENETICS S1 VVVvvv

4 Likes

Crap! They are “F2s” not “S1s” sorry, they are regs 2 girls 1 boy open pollination

Correction post
full flip(10+) of
Blue Raspberry Truffle | IRIE GENETICS F2

8 Likes

I’ll take those Blue Raspberry Truffles @joheimgrohen and leave vVV 10 Lambsbread vVv

3 Likes

Holy s*** all of a sudden you people wake up damn continue on :us::heart::us:

3 Likes