Tangie Time!....grow journal 🍊

We all good now :+1:t6:. This second try was perfect all three broke the ground!
…now back to our regularly scheduled program.

:tangerine: #1

:tangerine: #2

:tangerine: #3…this one’s struggling a lil bit, but I got faith :pray:t6:

12 Likes

I just got twins from one of my AfghanSkunk beans i planted!

:dancing_men:

12 Likes

Congrats! Must be something in the water here. :wink: Be interesting to watch them grow up…

Mine is the slowest grower of the 4 Tangie, but I guess that makes sense with a limited root structure this young. Just took from Solo’s and put into 2gal containers. These won’t have alot of time to veg with 2 GG4 sharing the tent… and are surpassing 12" now. I’ll get to taste a few Tangie pheno’s I hope.

14 Likes

Twins are cool!
One is a regular plant (A x B)
the other will be a clone of the mother.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Is that always the case?

1 Like

Hey @Hashton_Kusha , I see you asking about the fall boxes. Give this thread a read and put it on watch. Seeds will start moving in the near future and that thread will let you know when that time is. It will also instruct you on when and how to pay. When it’s that time you will register one Sebrings site DIYGreenlife, provide your address with OG name and pay for shipping plus $2 per strain for each strain that you are singed up for.

2 Likes

cool man looks like birds one following the other :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I luv how they look at this stage :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Took some time away and left the grow in capable hands… 5 days in North Maine Woods. Camping and fishing.

Came home to see the Tangies are doing well…

16 Likes

They’re looking real good man, I’m going post a update of the ones I got started.

2 Likes

Mine are not that far along. But they are still alive. The leaves look similar to your plants.

3 Likes

Yeah, i forgot about the wide leaf… i think they do get thinner as they mature…iirc. Odd for being a predominantly sativa strain.

I topped the 3 regular plants last night at 4th node, left the twin alone.

If i get lucky with 3x females, i’ll take it to F3.

2 weeks later
All three are in full swing :raised_hands:t6:

16 Likes

Looking good!

Mine are stacking tight nodes, no doubt from the new light I’m working to familiarize myself with. So I got in there and did some defoliating to open it up.

I also chopped off the weak secondary plant on my twin, it wanted to just hide under the canopy instead of pulling her own weight… she had to go.

The tent these are in also have two GG4 RIL that have hit 2’, I’ll need to flip soon. I’ll be pulling the Tangie out for another few weeks and run outside tent under a few autocobs till their a bit taller.

11 Likes

nice looking plants y’all got goin there! :grin: how do you guys/gals pronounce tangie?, i pronounce it like tain-jy.

1 Like

Just common pronunciation.

2 Likes

Tan-G

10char

2 Likes

I pronounce it as Tan-Gee

3 Likes

Im Swedish and I have no idea how to pronounce stuff but i also say “tan-gee”, dunno If its right though

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Pics from a few days ago. Yesterday I tossed the 4 into the 4x4 under 12/12. The GG4 in there is around 10 days post flip, rather not have a large gap between harvests in there.

How are y’alls Tangie doing?

11 Likes