Tangie Time!....grow journal 🍊

Got some bad news all the sprouted beans have stunted. Idk what went wrong but I’ll give it another shot.

4 Likes

Mine have all three broke ground. I’ll get a pic in a while. My phone camera is dead.

3 Likes

Piccy time.

10 Likes

That’s a bummer :roll_eyes: Have you found the cause?

1 Like

Have you found the cause for that?

1 Like

No. I did nothing out of the ordinary of how I germinate my seeds. So it’s a mystery to me :man_shrugging:t6: …but the wheels on this bus goes round n round and I’m already trying again with 3 more.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I forgot to comment on the male. Total of 4 beans popped, 3 survived. Mom and two studs. I allowed both males to pollinate early, then pulled the lesser out to let the stud get to work.

I don’t have much experience but remembered reading that two males genes could be beneficial…

Anyway, they were luck of the draw…

1 Like

I jinxed ya… talking about my luck.

Think it through and I’ll bet ya get an idea of what happened. Never broke surface?

Drop a few more

2 Likes

They broke ground, but they didn’t break the membranes…it was like it was fused on, I tried pulling the membranes off but my hands aren’t as steady as they used to be, so I sprayed them hoping that would soften them up but apparently not. So…yeah I’m trying 3 more beans and see what happens.

2 Likes

Okay…I’m hoping for better results since I’m spinning the block on this run. What I got here is 3 more Tangies and I decided to throw 4 Afgan Skunks into the fray as well…I’ll post those in a separate thread
Day 6: The Comeback :muscle:t6:

8 Likes

Way to hang with it, brother. Don’t let a little bitty seed whoop yer ass. Show 'em who’s boss!

5 Likes

We all good now :+1:t6:. This second try was perfect all three broke the ground!
…now back to our regularly scheduled program.

:tangerine: #1

:tangerine: #2

:tangerine: #3…this one’s struggling a lil bit, but I got faith :pray:t6:

12 Likes

I just got twins from one of my AfghanSkunk beans i planted!

:dancing_men:

12 Likes

Congrats! Must be something in the water here. :wink: Be interesting to watch them grow up…

Mine is the slowest grower of the 4 Tangie, but I guess that makes sense with a limited root structure this young. Just took from Solo’s and put into 2gal containers. These won’t have alot of time to veg with 2 GG4 sharing the tent… and are surpassing 12" now. I’ll get to taste a few Tangie pheno’s I hope.

14 Likes

Twins are cool!
One is a regular plant (A x B)
the other will be a clone of the mother.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Is that always the case?

1 Like

Hey @Hashton_Kusha , I see you asking about the fall boxes. Give this thread a read and put it on watch. Seeds will start moving in the near future and that thread will let you know when that time is. It will also instruct you on when and how to pay. When it’s that time you will register one Sebrings site DIYGreenlife, provide your address with OG name and pay for shipping plus $2 per strain for each strain that you are singed up for.

2 Likes

cool man looks like birds one following the other :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I luv how they look at this stage :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Took some time away and left the grow in capable hands… 5 days in North Maine Woods. Camping and fishing.

Came home to see the Tangies are doing well…

16 Likes