Tangie Time!....grow journal 🍊

Mine are nice plants right now, but I still have not put them in flower. They are about a foot and a half tall, but I have no where to flower them right now for probly another two weeks.

1 Like

Have grown Tangie-- it was by a different breeder, but gotta say- once of our favorite grows… and one of Draig’s favorite smokes!
LITERALLY smells/tastes like tangerine Life-Savers!

3 Likes

They are getting there, nice big buds these days. These should finish in time for sampling for the holidays!

20 Likes

Oh damn :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Pic taken 2 days ago, tomorrow day 65 from flip. Shouldn’t be much longer now…

How are y’all doing? Feel like I took over this thread… we need more results being posted.

12 Likes

Found some bud rot on a top bud, took both plants tonight on day 66… 90% cloudy.

For smaller plants these sure are heavy… very nice yields.

I’m about a week ahead of schedule on these, now I’m harvesting them along with 3 auto’s.

I have a spider mite issue iv been battling, buying 3k ladybugs every month definitely slowed them down. I have 4 more plants to finish in next 30 days or so till I can shut down. Repeated cleaning for about 6 weeks and I should feel comfortable reintroducing plants to my room. Figure first of March.

In the meantime I have a cut I bought due in tomorrow. Made arrangements to quarantine with a neighbor in their heated basement. I won’t take the chance here…

5 Likes

Forgot a few pics…

17 Likes

Sorry to hear about the rot and spider mites are no joke I had a small cluster on one plant in my outdoor took close to 5-6 weeks to clear them with heavy defol of lowers scope inspection on leafs for hours and so many different pm sprays… and I caught it early couldn’t imagine in my indoor where there’s so many hiding spots wishing you best of luck on your eradication

3 Likes

Thank you… planning a series of methods including bleaching, heating tents, starving them of plant matter… anything short of a flame thrower actually.

4 Likes

DNA is selling 100 Tangie seeds for $150 right now, so I jumped on it…

6 Likes

That’s awesome man they look great :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

1 Like

The tangerine is really coming out now…

I’m sold on the wet trim, brown paper bag right to fridge. Then jarred up and back in fridge again. I’ll have to sample tomorrow…

19 Likes

Glad I stumbled across this thread. Who doesn’t like the taste of citrus right?!!!

3 Likes

Those nugs look tasty! Awesome job @GCBudz
Tangie is one of my bucket list strains.

3 Likes

Thank You @Illicitmango appreciated.

Wish I had more than a half dozen of these Tangie left. I passed alot around here at OG…

Who’s got some for @Illicitmango hook the member up please…

5 Likes

Let me go check my vault.
Seems I had two packs of Crockett’s Tangie and I am growing some right now. If I have that spare pack, you can have them.

5 Likes

Luck is in your favor.
I do happen to have a pack of Crockett’s Tangie that I’m willing to share. I only have 10 seeds tho. I can send five to you if you want them. I just want to keep a few. I popped five. Two didn’t make the cut and two turned out to be boys. I culled them. I have one girl left. And 10 beans. What to you say? Want 5?

5 Likes

Sure! I’d love some Tangie @BigMike55

And thank you @GCBudz

3 Likes

DM some details and I’ll get them in the mail tomorrow. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Does anybody have any pure Tangie beans still?? Willing to discuss a trade too!

1 Like