Tangie Time!....grow journal 🍊

They’re looking real good man, I’m going post a update of the ones I got started.

2 Likes

Mine are not that far along. But they are still alive. The leaves look similar to your plants.

3 Likes

Yeah, i forgot about the wide leaf… i think they do get thinner as they mature…iirc. Odd for being a predominantly sativa strain.

I topped the 3 regular plants last night at 4th node, left the twin alone.

If i get lucky with 3x females, i’ll take it to F3.

2 weeks later
All three are in full swing :raised_hands:t6:

16 Likes

Looking good!

Mine are stacking tight nodes, no doubt from the new light I’m working to familiarize myself with. So I got in there and did some defoliating to open it up.

I also chopped off the weak secondary plant on my twin, it wanted to just hide under the canopy instead of pulling her own weight… she had to go.

The tent these are in also have two GG4 RIL that have hit 2’, I’ll need to flip soon. I’ll be pulling the Tangie out for another few weeks and run outside tent under a few autocobs till their a bit taller.

11 Likes

nice looking plants y’all got goin there! :grin: how do you guys/gals pronounce tangie?, i pronounce it like tain-jy.

1 Like

Just common pronunciation.

2 Likes

Tan-G

10char

2 Likes

I pronounce it as Tan-Gee

3 Likes

Im Swedish and I have no idea how to pronounce stuff but i also say “tan-gee”, dunno If its right though

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Pics from a few days ago. Yesterday I tossed the 4 into the 4x4 under 12/12. The GG4 in there is around 10 days post flip, rather not have a large gap between harvests in there.

How are y’alls Tangie doing?

11 Likes

Yeah they looking real good

1 Like

Here’s mines on the top row

12 Likes

Very nice guys. I just topped mine yesterday so I will wait a couple days to post a pic. They are still alive and green, tho. That’s a good thing.

3 Likes

11 days from flip, I identified two obvious males. The last two haven’t yet shown female but I expect they are.

Pulled the males, I’m not gonna take these to F3 as I’m absolutely full here with no safe place to collect the pollen. I think I have another half dozen beans left for that at a later date… maybe.

Here’s one of the males. Will hit the firepit tomorrow.

13 Likes

Here’s one of two females, stacking nicely and hoping for solid branches of tangerine weed…

How are they for y’all? @Hashton_Kusha hope I didn’t take over your thread… it just kinda became a group thing! :wink:

13 Likes

They’re looking real good bro

2 Likes

Thank’s homey… go Phillies!

Their smaller plants but I can’t stand the thought of only them in my 4x4 alone for very long… I’m 5 weeks into a GG4 run of two plants in there as well. Need them done for another full round in autopots.

2 Likes

So roughly 33 days from flip… one plant looks a bit hungry and she’s bulking bigger than her sister at the moment.

I’m recovering from a nasty flu so I’m not picking up much on the nose yet…

14 Likes

Two Tangie in rear, behind BBW 2.0. The one on right smells heavily of tangerine and looks like it may yield bigger buds.

Roughly 40 days in iirc…

15 Likes