TAP Water specs of my city Help

you can get the hose filter and put adapters in the line under the sink to accept cuz… 50k gallons and most everything removed is hard to beat. Plus NO WASTE!!

2 Likes

Here is what Johnny is referring to:

6 Likes

Amazon is the place!!

This is the one I got

5 Likes

Smallboy filter system + Chlorashiel filter = all you need. I use this filtered water now for everything instead of just my growing to spread costs.

Diy is awesome, but often will cost you more than just getting something premade.

All the best!

(Or what @Oldjoints or @JohnnyPotseed said!)

2 Likes

lol @Oldjoints you beat me to it cuz

1 Like

I was also thinking RO might be filtering to much.
I’ve seen some nice tap water grows

2 Likes

Basically this Is All I need

I use tap water as described above with good results:

5 Likes

like I said, you can adapt it to use ‘whole-house’ or just in the line to your grow. i do just to my grow, for longer life/use.

1 Like

Thanks,I ll figure out some product like that in Italy,and try to get It to work only for filling my water bottles for growing
Thanks all guys,I Will proceed and buy something,too much of and hassle to go buying water at the mall

1 Like

Basically something like this : https://www.amazon.it/dp/B08G4KS8PQ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_5C7GDTWNPEQNZ3R6VTFM

1 Like

I’m sorry cuz lol when I clicked that link it’s in Italian! I’m a ‘one language’ typical American lol

Actually, I DO speak more than just English! I also speak my Native American Indian tongue…does that count?

3 Likes

It s ok mate,I am Sorry for that,but basically this Is the type I have access here,but It s the same concept of filtering with charcoal.So it should be ok

It’s pretty much the same as pur. In other words CRAP……

2 Likes

If that Is crap I am out of options at the moment :frowning:

Unfortunately I don’t know what is available in Italy.
When I was in Italy I drank wine……

1 Like

Someone told me to use something to turn Chloride inactive…some acid,ascorbic maybe?

Fine wine here for sure haahah

Boil water ahead of time. It will release most of the chlorides and chlorine for use on your plants…….

1 Like

So if I boil It,no Need for any filter?