Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

If your nose deep in shit, then you kinda tend to keep your yap closed.
Lol

7 Likes

I’m just happy to me on the belt…wait…the book…wait…huh…am I on a belt or ina book

3 Likes

I’m so small scale lol…with a 49 plant count people probably expect my shit to blow up…nope…lolll…2 liter cutoffs are cool as cucumbers for me.

6 Likes

Arguing on the computer is similar to running in the special Olympics everybody competes but nobody ever really wins. (Don’t kill me for that)

Be safe Tap Daddy. :v:

7 Likes

She looks like she should be in Cirque du Soleil.
:circus_tent:

2 Likes

just ran 11 that germed and culled 3…sexed 8 plants …1 girl

hearing it can kill you to try to swallow cinnamon

Looks like I need to move the ufs 18 up in line

I wonder if the fertility of the soil matters. Seems like if the soil has nutrients in the beginning I get more…not enough experience to confirm it but enough to ask if anyone else can claim to know. Perhaps the plants detecting less in the nutrient intake expresses more females for a larger seed crop?

I’m familiar with those… be a lot cheaper than bubble bags…does this process yield better? You are using cured flower?

pfft imagine the child support if not

looks like Rip
https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/4X/a/b/9/ab9e59f85027c01c6b491eb84920037281a19272.jpeg

S1 afaik

and caught up…nice thread

3 Likes

That’s good, lol

I coached for the special Olympics one time. It was alot of fun. I only got confused as a contestant a few times. It wouldn’t be funny if it weren’t true :rofl:

6 Likes

Lol…flash a plant…that’ll showem

1 Like

Leaners looking to be cut…holding out till nye

Joti gods bubba

12 Likes

Bodhi - DLA11 in the fabric 1 gallon pots…cannabis by Corey- strawberry haze x banana og 1 and 2

11 Likes

Also have hit everything with DE…haven’t seen a single gnat in 4 hours. Bottom feeding seems to have a good effect on the plants too

11 Likes

Lowdak @lefthandseeds
Ak47 @OleReynard
Purple kush femm mix @Tappy
9 watts of 5k

9 Likes

I’m glad I didn’t get cflamed for that comment. I was just relating it to how pointless it is for real. I see Tappy in here pheno hunting out of the 2 l bottles, looks like he’s going back through my early threads.

Not sure if y’all ever made little 2l planters in grade school school? Would basically cut it in half flip the part with the cap down inside the other half and I would just drill three holes screw the cab back on and it was a perfect little system. Put some rocks down in the bottom first. :+1:

I’m a tree hugger for real. I love repurposed things for growing. One time I decided to get a little too radical and took some popsicle sticks and they were not sterilized and my dumbass put them in the cups and they grew mold that night and killed my plants. :laughing:

Too much tree hugging. Just write on tape for a label. My dumbass. Smfh…

One of the best containers imo is a McDonald’s sweet tea cup. I have a whole stack of them that I just took a pair of scissors and sliced three little corners off the bottom of the cup and they’re perfect I just take a sponge and rinse them out and stack them up and reuse them The only problem with that messages is a little tall but that’s not a big deal they’re not huge compared to a regular pot. :grin::+1:

9 Likes

People get offended too easily for sure. I’m lucky I haven’t gotten flamed a few times. :wink:

7 Likes

I saw some asshole throwing his garbage out in the ditch…had an idea to retrieve it and find some of his mail and return the favor on his front lawn

6 Likes

I’d like to send it back with a shit bomb in it. Oh who left this nice parchment package neatly at the door step. When he picks it up. Poo :poop: hits him maybe say use and airbag to pop it. Lol.

I’ve been watching Netflix way too much.:rofl:. Tap sometimes (all the time) I wanna follow people home and dump a whole truck load of Baltimore back alley trash right on their lawn.

Keep a bag in the car for people with kids other than that adults don’t bring thing to be thrown from a vehicle. I worked the chain gang in Georgia for a couple years picking trash up off the side of the road so I have a special connection with people who litter s***.

I found a fake leg on the side of the road that had a Nike on it and a pantyhose. That’s the word I was looking for. That’s the wildest thing I found on the side of the road a prosthetic leg with a Nike on it and a piece of pantyhose. Along with a billion meth pipes. “Billy Crystal”. :thinking::joy::v:

6 Likes

Yea buddy! I love seeing a lowdak grow. :v:

5 Likes

D73 for this Tappy sister soldier.

Afghani x BL

17 Likes

Black lime?

3 Likes

My bad.
BL = Blue Lights
Really packed on the weight. It’s in a 1gallon of coco.

5 Likes