Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

looking good! so let the game of seeds begin :smiley:

a good way to start sunday !!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be good…never paying for seeds again…or for now anyway…lol

5 Likes

Good morning @Tappy.

I’ve been wondering…After harvesting, do you dump out your 2L bottles and start fresh, or do you just plant your germinated seeds back into the same soil undisturbed?

:green_heart:

1 Like

Morning TOD,
I have multiple totes that I remix all my used soil in and kind of cycle it as it I go. I add some worm castings and 2 Gaia green products.

Other than that it’s just maxibloom and silica. :+1:

11 Likes

That’s awesome, I should start doing this. I’ve got a couple bales of sunshine professional growing mix. But ended up using it mostly for seedings, which will take forever. :laughing:

2 Likes

Buying new soil every grow would get pricey pretty quick. Any way to save a buck around here…lol. Jetdro reuses his soil too and he pulls monster yields.

For whatever reason, this got me thinking of the veggie garden in spring…almost time to start planning that out too. :thinking:

7 Likes

Balls on all 3 pre98 bubbas look ready to open…still hoping by Wednesday or sooner.

17 Likes

Great looking balls bud. Really nice balls

5 Likes

Let’s just hope, when the time comes, they’re not shooting blanks…lol

4 Likes
6 Likes

So about 30 days from spraying and 12/12 to balls almost open.

5 Likes

All 10 UFS18 sprouted and into soil (2 seeds from each of the 5 bags from 50state)…still had seed shells on, so put a pinch of moistened soil on top.

19 Likes

still out of likes :frowning:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

12/12 from seed Toxic truffle fem lowers chopped except for strongest looking little branch.
Hit with STS…femmed pollen for the UFS18 project.

12 Likes

Lookin’ forward to seeing those UFS18 grown out in real time. Been researching that one lately, trying to get together a hit list of priorities to grow out.
Good luck, @Tappy , and
Stay up.
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

yeh me too bro! skunk is always nice! sure tappy ic going to find something nice in there! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks like a few boys in the sour altoids and jetfuelhellbilly mix…gonna give them another couple days to confirm. Might keep some pollen from each for the UFS18 project…but still unsure.

15 Likes

it can never hurt so collect a bit of pollen! :slight_smile: as long as you have enough space! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning brotha! :coffee:

Do you start them on 12/12 to find the females, then switch back to veg or just let them rip from there on out?

3 Likes

I’m doing 12/12 from seed for now…usually do a small bit of veg time…seed to smoke in 90 days or less.

2 Likes