Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

The coffee can I use for seeds is overflowing…can barely keep the lid on. So I do have an issue.
Maybe I need to plant more seeds? :thinking::man_shrugging:

5 Likes

if you have to much i have space in the fridge! :stuck_out_tongue: just joking :slight_smile:
if it is overflowing it is time to overgrow some of them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

3x jetfuel x hellbilly and 1x sour altoids all confirmed males.
Putting then aside for now…might collect some pollen for the ufs18’s.
Beautiful plants…hurts to chop them…just reinforces my love for femmed seeds.

15 Likes

That’s a quick turn around on the boys! Nice work mate. How many JT x HB did you drop? How many left to sex?

2 Likes

It was slow going the first little while…I don’t have a temp control for the grow room heater and didn’t realize it was on “fan” and not “heat”…flipped it to heat last week and everything has picked up since…lol.
But I should probably grab one of those inkbirds. I’m afraid of fans and heaters battling each other since my space is so small. :thinking::face_with_monocle:
Would rather inline just run 24/7 rather than on and off 20 times a day…sounds brutal on equipment.
Neighbour was throwing out a charged, 10 pound fire extinguisher a while back…snagged it.

5 Likes

UFS18’s coming in strong.

I opened up the tent to check the pre98 pollen sacs and a couple have opened within the last 12 hours…I tapped one of the branches and some clumps of pollen fell…not fine dust like you usually see.
Everything was watered recently, so just gonna keep the tent closed till Friday and collect what I can, chop and dispose of the male branches and get to pollinating.
Shirty pic of some pollen clumps…lol

14 Likes

12x Shoreline genetics - Sour D bx3
Starting these for open pollenation project.
@HolyAngel

Had a close call…drilled through my desktop a long time ago…opened up one of the seed packs a little aggresively/over excited…lol…almost got a hole-in-one. Would have fallen into my junk drawer of chaos below…I would have searched, but probably wouldn’t have found it…lol

16 Likes

I’ve had these plants all wrapped up for pollenation yesterday. I waited till this morning thinking another pre98 would have dropped pollen, but just the one still…so I hit them with the pollen from that one. Still waiting for more pollen before I start hitting the pre98s themselves.

Some sacs and pollen dusting brush

15 Likes

how many ufs18s did u have and did you have enough to do what u wanted? sitting on a 20 pack i really wanna hunt thru but never find time lol

3 Likes

I looked at these earlier this year. I didnt pull the trigger but glad to see someone else had them on their radar. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

When I think I don’t have space or time, I just pop them…lol…magically, I can make space and time…lol.
I’ve still got about 20-30 seeds from each of the 5x ufs18 pheno upstate was playing with…so I’ve got quite a few.
I want to make some fast-flowering crosses and toss the seeds around the creeks and rivers in spring…maybe even start a few inside and plant them, rather then throwing seeds and hoping. Lol…so many ideas floating around here…lol

5 Likes

Holyangel had a pack and sent them to me to play with. Very generous!! Will be hooking everyone up with seeds when they’re ready. Will be starting a new thread for the grow and distribution when the time is right.

5 Likes

Pre98 bubba…I want the pollen from these balls

14 Likes

Very sour! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Hope you get a great M:F ratio brotha!

3 Likes

She gave up some dust after tapping it a couple times…hit all the plants I hit yesterday again with this pollen on some fresh pistils.

@204medismoke gonna let them drop pollen into this takeout tray, will put it in the cupboard to dry for a week, then tape up the edges…should be safe for you to bring back to your workspace.
I’m not sure how to move and store pollen…and with the flowering plants less than 10 feet away, I don’t wanna play with it too much…lol.

13 Likes

That shoreline pack was actually gifted to me by @minitiger a couple years ago. Really glad to see them get grown out. I’m sure he is too :joy: I hope you have an awesome run with them and get all the stable beans :pray:

I’m gonna go start the mendo sunshine from James and one of these other half packs of bodhi beans minitiger sent me. Just need to decide what to soak first, the Mountain temple, the fuzz, or the Tree of Life :thinking:

7 Likes

Some seeds already cracking.
Shoreline sour d bx3

15 Likes

ya im kinda scared to bring in the pollen… lol what week do ppl usually hit their plants with it week 3 ?

4 Likes

Something like that…I think seeds need about 5-6 weeks to mature. Looking in my garden, I think I already have contamination…we’ll see, but looks like a bunch of hairs are turning red and receding in there…lol…if so, serves me right for fuckin around.

I never hit any tops with pollen…and not even this plant…but it’s right by the door where some of the fresh air comes in. I turn off all my fans and inlines when playing with the pollen…but here we are.

15 Likes

This one too :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

14 Likes