Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Yeah, long as your hygrometer there isn’t displaying 10+% under the real humidity, you should be about perfect.

5 Likes

Oh good point! :+1:
Some meters really suck, a saturated salt solution test will tell you if the meter is OTL (or not).

https://ambientweather.com/faqs/question/view/id/1599/#:~:text=The%20saturated%20salt%20solution%20test,console%20by%20applying%20a%20bias.

There is a problem with the setup in that photo… use a plastic container with a sealed snap type lid as the plastic bags really leak. Double bagging will help if you do not have a suitable container.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Gods white banana kush seeded, turned a florescent purple overnight!

16 Likes

Gorgeous :star_struck:

1 Like

Good morning everyone. :green_heart: :evergreen_tree::man_farmer: :coffee: :sunrise_over_mountains:

3 Likes

Good morning @Tappy and @TricycleOfDoom :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Morning, gang! I’m running a touch late today. Had a birthday party to go to yesterday and didn’t get to bed until almost 10pm :exploding_head:…lol.

Still taking seeds out of buds…the pre98 are still drying slowly…will get to those in the next day or 3.

Have the whole harvest in the tote and steady around 16c-18c and 60%-63%…let the cure begin! Half cut Jan 22’ish I think…other half on the 26th.

Can’t remember what else I was gonna say…this new jumping-scrolling in the text box thing is killing me…difficult to make long posts.

8 Likes

Your short stay didnt slow you down a bit… your handling alot of fire there Sir!

2 Likes

Yea, it really sucks.

2 Likes

Can I ask, iPhone or Android?

1 Like

Android…but I hate Google…lol…not as much as hate apple…so took what I felt was the lesser of 2 evils.

4 Likes

All my small branch pollenation seeds are done…oooof…was kind of brutal.
Only have the 3 whole pre98 bubbas and 1 whole Buddha’s cane to do.
So the biggest tasks are still to come.
Thinking of letting it all get super dry…crumble it, toss it around in the bubble bag to harvest the crystals and the seeds should be pretty easy to harvest after that…but I dunno yet.

12 Likes

Plants are kicking flower into high gear.

@Budderton I friggin owe you, bro! Gonna have so much fun with these!!

Also getting ready for summer “shutdown”…got some carnivorous plant seeds from another forum site I frequent…will be fun to give these another try…just don’t keep them soaking wet, is the lesson I learned last time.

Also received an empty envelope…an early April fools joke perhaps…lol. not sure if anyone recognizes this stamp at all…it might be from the carnivorous plant folks…but figured I’d check here.

13 Likes

Had a followup with doctors yesterday. Cancer they currently out over new years was free of cancer…so that’s awesome. Still have free-floating cells in my body or something…so they’ll do some immunotherapy for another year or whatever.
Doctor smelled some weed coking off my clothes or hands I guess and asked if I used and where I got my stash from. Told him I grow legally through health canada. He said he’ll talk to the pain and ____ folks and they’ll sign my papers for free…so no more paying for license…for now.
Have been so busy lately…exhausting.

18 Likes

Nice to hear :heart:

Edit: Missed the more important thing which is awesome!

7 Likes

Woot! :partying_face: that’s awesome bro! Hope you can keep up the good health :muscle:

5 Likes

That’s good news!

4 Likes

Amazing news bro! Absolutely stoked to read that @Tappy

5 Likes

That’s wonderful news about your diagnosis @Tappy !
Here’s to many more orbits!
And I glad to see those beans landed safely, happy hunting!! I just started some of the Aruka Valley x Malawi Gold, so we can get a preview of what they’re all about shortly.
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Yeah, that is awesome. So glad to read that.

2 Likes