Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

OK… so…I’ve got this 15 gallon aquarium with 2 snails and a betta fish. My lighting is gonna get a small boost from some 2x 12v 7.5w (15w total) eagle eye lights added to the old existing floro. Majority of the plants are water column feeders. I’m looking for nutrients to give the plants a boost with the extra light. All the aquarium nutrients I’m seeing are basically the same as what we would use on our :evergreen_tree: plants. So i might play around with micro doses when the light arrives. Don’t want algae blooms and all this though…but want nice looking aquarium plants. What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like

Oh yeah its definitely the same stuff. The Estimative Index method used straight up dry salts. Potassium Nitrate, etc. and no issues with the fish and snails and whatnot. Only thing you have to watch out for with the invertebrates is copper. Too much copper will wipe them out. I think the EI method says:

8ppm of Nitrate which is added 3x a week
2ppm of Phosphate which is added 3x a week

So for example, 0.2g/Gal of Calcium Nitrate on days 1,3,5, and 0.2g/Gal of Jacks 0-12-26 on days 2,4,6 and then a 50% water change on Day 7. For a weekly cumulative dose around here:

NO3 - up to 20 - 30ppm
PO4 - up to 5 - 7ppm
K - up to 20 - 30ppm
Fe/traces - up to 0.5 - 1ppm

http://www.theplantedtank.co.uk/calculator.htm

Heck, maybe just ~0.4g/Gal of maxibloom every other day would do the trick all by itself too :thinking:

1 Like

Looks tasty

2 Likes

enjoy your time off!! and don’t forget us ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I added 5ppm of maxibloom to the tank water shortly after that post. Fish are good, plants greened up a touch.
I’ve been seeing people try to make root tabs out of clay and stuff mixed.
After looking at some labels and comparing to what I have here, I’m gonna make some clay root tabs using small amounts of gaia green power bloom 2.8.4 and soluble seaweed 0.0.17.
4 clay : 1 power bloom : 1 soluble seaweed

3 Likes

$BIG Big Lots earnings report this morning. A big day, for sure. Hodl

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I hope youre having a great week and getting some RnR. I hope you get some big gains today!

1 Like

Has been curing for a couple days now.
Smells dank!! Can’t wait to try it!

18 Likes

I’m in at, what I feel, is a good price. 4.22 average ($135m’ish market cap). I moved everything over to my TFSA so gonna hold for gold. 2025 maybe

Have a good one, mang! :coffee::smoking::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Fully into the crypto scene huh? :yum: or you actually talking stocks? :joy: I still have some monero left, not much. Spent like 25 monero acquiring seeds over the last 4 years :joy: BTC is garbage though and I can’t get behind it. I have a ROTH but that’s as far as I’ve gone with real stocks.

3 Likes

Sour altoids coming down.

19 Likes

Sweet zombie freebie seed chopped

17 Likes

710 Mango freebie chopped
Probably the hardest, most dense bud I’ve ever grown…bud looks decent.

19 Likes

Island auto - cali connection

16 Likes

Another sour altoids coming down

17 Likes

Toxic truffle 1 of 3

It refuses to give me good pics. The crystals are like clumps of brown sugar…these are really nice plants.

16 Likes

Toxic truffle 2 of 3
This one was topped, hit with sts and self seeded.

14 Likes

Another jetfuel x hellbilly coming down

14 Likes

Toxic truffle 3 of 3

16 Likes

Banana dance freebie. If you get this seed for free…maybe grow it…don’t buy these…not to bash anyone’s work…but if I paid $150 for these, I wouldn’t be very stoked…lol

12 Likes