Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

:+1::call_me_hand: nailed it! I also do 12.12 from seed for a super fast turnover rate. I probably banged out about 40 strains and +250 plants since September 2023…just getting ready to shut it down for spring and summer.

7 Likes

Oh, it did! Many thanks, bro! :pray::+1::muscle:

2 Likes

Shoreline sour diesel bx3 @HolyAngel

Still a few seeded branches on these plants…some were already harvested

19 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

20 Likes

Lots of seeds in all these sour d bx3’s …taking off the fan leaves and hanging till kinda dry, then shuck seeds, keep nice unseeded main buds, dry sift the rest.

4 Likes

Lookin VERY nice! Maybe I should’ve ran those myself :sweat_smile:
@minitiger Look at this beautiful work on those shoreline sour d bx3’s! I think you still got a pack right?

Are you getting any sour diesel smells off those? I really like the look of that last one :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Two packs, actually haha. I bought two and Shoreline threw in a third, which I thought was very nice of him.

That was the plant that caught my eye, as well, but not because she looks like Sour Diesel.

The thing with the plants in Tappy’s pics (nice job, btw, Tappy) and also from the grow logs I’ve seen is that they just don’t look like Sour Diesel at all to me. Every log I’ve seen, every plant, including the ones in Tappy’s pics above, look way more “OG-ish” than SD-ish, from plant morphology to flower structure. They’re all “gap-y” and nug-y and shit and the flowers never look like Sour Diesel flowers, which always had those sort of bright green calyces and wiry pistils with the dark green “sugar leaves.”

I’m not trying to shit on your grow, Tappy, just to be clear.

This is the key haha. If they end up tasting like Sour Diesel, I really don’t care what the plants/flowers look like. I’ll grow them if they actually taste like SD, but every grow report I’ve read, it hasn’t sounded like they do.

4 Likes

Would love to stay and chat…but I’m having someone over for lunch

11 Likes

Damn! You’re probably also developing a much more educated opinion about what makes both a good plant and what which varieties have the best smoke effects. The school of hard knocks is the best school.

I am just now starting to try to evaluate cultivars and specifically I am starting to pay attention to foxtailing and internodial spacing.

4 Likes

Gods space needle x (blackberry breath x macslurry)

16 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

What dank smoke is on the menu this morning ? Hope your having a great week!

1 Like

Famous aimless @Crafty_Flame

15 Likes

Morning, mang!
Lol…gonna dig in the sac soon and find out!
Busted up some Afghani from a couple harvests ago woth all the scissor and finger hash I’ve collected over the last 7 months…has been keeping me going…lol.

Have a great day! :+1:

5 Likes

:yum: Sounds like a great pairing with the morning coffee while taking down some more beautiful ladies.

Happy endless Harvest brotha! :grin:

2 Likes

Gmo x mendobreath @Crafty_Flame

15 Likes

Tri-force @HolyAngel

13 Likes

ooh :heart_eyes: likely an NL2 leaner from the Kryptonite :drooling_face:

3 Likes

this was the NL2 girl that is the grandma to those TriForce

17 Likes