Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

idk but everything of the blackberry breath and its crosses all look to be some super dank indica smoke. makes me wanna go back and hunt some older stock of those

4 Likes

Trying some Toxic Truffle tonight.
@hammerheadgenetics

27 Likes

Had a bomb dropped on me late March, so had to step back and focus for a minute.

Need positivity over here, brosā€¦send it! :pray:

13 Likes

I still have these going. Shit hit the fan and I dropped the ball for a minuteā€¦but still have 8 or 9 of these trucking. Will do an actual update soonā€¦still early/mid flowerā€¦so party is just starting.

8 Likes

Took a quick pic before leavingā€¦
Tarts auto from cali connectionā€¦week 20+ in flower in 2 liter

19 Likes

Hey tappy, I hope itā€™s something you can fix right away, positive vibes frome me!

9 Likes

Good morning @Tappy , sorry to hear youā€™re going through it right now. Mrs Budders and I are sending our strongest positive vibrations westward to you! Stay strong.
:v:

11 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Hope your keeping your head up and sending positive vibes your way! :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Sending :green_heart: :pray:

4 Likes

Sending positive energy and good vibes your way @Tappy :pray: :green_heart::100:

4 Likes

hey man. tough times dont last tough ppl do. you got us here in your corner. and i will send every positive vibe your way. plants can be replaced dont stress over them.

4 Likes

Sending all the best vibes I got left :ocean:

4 Likes

Hang in there @Tappy , positive vibes my friend!

2 Likes

sending best wishes and wellbeings your way!

3 Likes

Man I hope nothing crazy :pray: Hope youā€™re in good health over there :heart:
Meant to respond yesterday but was slammed :confused:
Sending all the positive vibes and best wishes your way bro

6 Likes

Inspired by @Tappy

Clucking for you

:evergreen_tree:

17 Likes

I Banana dance freebie. If you get this seed for freeā€¦maybe grow itā€¦donā€™t buy theseā€¦not to bash anyoneā€™s workā€¦but if I paid $150 for these, I wouldnā€™t be very stokedā€¦lol

Iā€™ve found you reallly have to do you research. Most seed banks that have been around a long time are pretty solid. Iā€™ve had bad experiences with
The flashy new ones. Beleaf is a damn joke:
He sent seeds that were so premature I couldnā€™t believe it and a few didnā€™t sprout: these are 400 for a
Ten pack. Also a few were
Mutants, strait garbage.
Then I was seeing the dankest buds ever from If I remember right third coast seed out of LA. Got a pure Michigan cross and god damn Iā€™ve grown
Mexican brick weed seeds that out that shit to shame. It sucked so bad I composted it.
My best recommendation is Archive, and I forget the other cause I partied way too hard this last few days and Iā€™m brain dead. Itā€™s the breeder that made Sugar Cane. Oh waitā€¦ it came back ā€¦ In House genetics. Those two have the dankest, best genetics IMO besides myself lol I was happy with most European
seed banks that have been around for awhile. Wasnā€™t too
Impressed with DJ Short from all the hype back in the day.

3 Likes

Ba gock, those are looking excellent. So now what?
Flip and loly pop or defoliate all the fans?

3 Likes

the taller ones are revegging ā€“ waited to long to put back in veg for IDā€™ing :sweat_smile: (that batch got 11/16 males :grimacing:) and I need to sex the smaller ones, then outdoors!

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s definitely something that causes more males sometimes. Iā€™m not sure what. But I had a buddy I gave a bunch of seed to and they almost all were males. I grew them and get 7 out of 10 females. Too much light maybe? Too much nutrients? Too much of a certain nutrient? I know too much light causes herms so maybe itā€™s the light?

3 Likes