Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Thanks much for the offer, man! Hope everything is cool with you…lots of stupid shit happening in the city these days.
I’m gonna have to pass on the plants though. Still shutdown for summer and haven’t even started dry runs in the closets to make sure everything is still functional. But thanks again.

3 Likes

Platinum cherry pie kush breath x God’s space needle…5 days since cut. No air movement in the garage, so they stay perky…when I bring them out if it’s windy or the sun hits them for a minute, they start wilting. But looking good.

I’m breaking the cardinal rule…do not bring outside plants inside!
But I spray the piss out of them multiple times a day, so I’m not too worried.

7 Likes

Not running out of herb or variety of herb anytime soon…lol

12 Likes

have you ran the platinum cherry one yet ? i remember you got it long time ago

popped a handfull of your gods space needles also. those will be hunted at a seperate place with some other strains.

4 Likes

The platinum cherry pie kush breath was a male, so used pollen on a bunch of different plants. I don’t have a list yet, but can certainly score you a few seeds of each…probably have close to 20+ different crosses made with it.

4 Likes

Lights and fans all working. New pots in place…larger pots. The round ones were supposed to be 1 gallon, but still looked small. Grabbed these 5liter pots with discount.
Was going to make a soil bed in the closet with heatmats underneath…but too much work.

Smaller closet still gonna be rocking the 2 liters…cramming 25 in here is solid.

Fresh soil too…so buds should be large and in charge.

Will get the tent setup during winter for a few seed runs.

8 Likes

Getting first round of seeds ready…
@Ottafish are the Nana glue x sugar belts or chimera fem?
@anonymous4289 are these your chem fuego? Fem or reg?

And some femmed crosses
Sour altoids x toxic truffle
Toxic truffle x (Jetfuel x hellbilly)
Black candyland x unknown
Black candyland x pre98 bubba
(Pkx x chemo) x pre98 hubba
Gsn x pre98 bubba

9 Likes

yeah those should be my chem fuego. they’re Regular F2s. [(sour diesel x headband) x chemdog]

3 Likes

Effin, eh! Thanks much for confirming! I had some updates posted above with your bbd and bbdx …I was rushing when I posted and never posted then on your thread…should I post a link or do an update on your thread?

2 Likes

i just looked above and ‘liked’ the bbd post. and am now ‘watching’ this thread. i thought you were long gone. the bbd buds are nice and frosty. a bit leafy though.

i know you tried my soloberry, but what do you think of the BBD?

just curious, where did you get the chem fuegos from? @Rhai88 ?

3 Likes

Definitely from me. That’s my writing haha

@Tappy did you run the (coastal bb x BOG sour grape) x BBD?

4 Likes

Yooo…yes, I did…same time as the bbd…both turned out great. I’ll grab some more bud shots in a bit…have everything all cleaned up for fall grow, so trimmed and took buds off the stems…looks really good.

2 Likes

My wife loved the bbd…she got excited when I told her the name, she thought it did have a berry and diesely taste…but we were high as shit…lol.

3 Likes

nice. glad to hear it. :+1:

2 Likes

She’s my tester…if it gets her lifted, it’s good…lol

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you had a great week!

2 Likes

No fems from me. All I make is regular seeds. Either one of those should be :fire: The Nana x SB is exceptional. Probably has a better yield

1 Like

Getting ready to pop some seeds this week.

:notes: It’s the most wonderful time of the year! :notes:

5 Likes

pop em if you gottem!

2 Likes

Chem Fuego (reg) x11
Chimera (reg) x12
Nana Glue x Sugar Belts (reg) x21

11 Likes