Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you had a great week and have an awesome weekend!

3 Likes

I thought my days of ridiculousness were over…far from it.
I’m probably gonna end up coming back to og full-time once snow hits the ground. But life is crazy for now.

Hope everyone is doing well.

SPY calls 0dte, $1 otm…new life soon…focus

14 Likes

Just glad to hear your still going over there ^^
Hopefully not too crazy :crazy_face: :pray:

5 Likes

Nice to hear from you @Tappy . Sorry to hear that things are cuckoo right now. Here’s to things getting back to more normal. :+1:
:v::grin:

3 Likes

Hope you’re making the best of a hard situation. :pray::v:

2 Likes

Blueberry diesel
Dried and cured on the stalk for a few months. Humidity and temp have been perfect, so didn’t even chop and bag or anything.

22 Likes

Good to see you @tappy. I hope all is well in your world.

6 Likes

Cbb x sg x bbd
Only 1 plant left…
Smoked the other 2

21 Likes

Thanks much for the warm welcome back! The chaos is pretty much over…I think knocks on wood. Life has a fucked up way of kicking your ass and buying you a beer after.

9 Likes

Delicious looking colas @Tappy ! It’s good to see you back and posting! Glad to hear that things are looking up! Hopefully we’ll see you around a bit more now!
:v::grin:

6 Likes

hes back like slim shady. hes going to grow 2 litres in rows of 80.

lol good to see you posting

5 Likes

Glad to see you back Tappy!

6 Likes

Glad to see you my friend.

3 Likes

cherry platinum Kush breath x God’s space needle

Cut a bunch of clones…gonna let them root and get ready for fall

This is the gods space needle used for this cross…the last little bud.

16 Likes

Gonna have to start going through the seed collection soon. I know I have a few that I am supposed to run asap. Very exciting times.
Won’t be starting any seeds until at least September 1…maybe mid August.

9 Likes

Got my fruit salad clones ready for the fall run also need to get them healthy and ready i need to have them in flower aug 24 to make my time line. Nervous laugh

Ill prob toss the 6 smaller ones their like 12 days behind and just run the 14 bigger ones

9 Likes

Throw the little ones outside and dust them with pollen. That God’’s Space Needle looks great. Looks like some good homegrown from back in the day.

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you and your family are doing well and having a great summer. Wild how fast the summer goes by each year. I’m looking forward to seeing what you pop for the fall/winter and how the CPKB x GSN turns out.

The Gods space needle bud is frosty, I bet it pairs well with some coffee.

2 Likes

Just getting ready to top up my coffee…hitting some toxic truffle from @hammerheadgenetics tonight.

Toxic truffle buds

13 Likes

@tappy you want these 5 clones im gonna toss em any day if not you will have to do ipm mother had mites i already did one soak 3 days ago in end all prob spray em tonight again if u want them.

5 Likes