Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

The negative side will build up the nasty faster. With the 12v adapter it will be a slower process. With three 9 volts I’m sitting around 27 volts

7 Likes

And how long do you dip your silver for?
@Grease_Monkey

4 Likes

I think that batch was 3 or 4 hours

4 Likes

I left mine for about 6 hours yesterday…when I put it in the jar it was clear…pulled it out this afternoon and it does have that brown tinge. Still gonna throw some current through it. Would rather balls in 8 days rather than 20+.

15 Likes

And here we have the Cali Connection Purple Diesel…curing for over a month now.
The high, flavour and smell are now totally at their finest. Smokes very well, tastes smooth but heavy, has an earthy type smell mixed with pot porri, excellent visual appeal!!

36 Likes

Looks crystaly and super dense

7 Likes

Yeah, it actually shocked the shit out of me when I went to bust some up…turned out very well. Thanks for the compliments!

8 Likes

Dang that looks like a nice hunk of silver! Following along!

4 Likes

@Tappy those nugs look like top tier cannabis great job!

5 Likes

Real nice purple coloring to them too. Nicely done.

6 Likes

Colloidal silver after 15’ish hours…definitely has that silver look…any floaters in there is just dust or something…

Heres what I used last time…it worked, but took forever…figured I would reuse the bottle.

11 Likes

I had a bag of promix and a bag of perlite, unfortunately, due to the season, worm castings are not readily available. Used 3 parts promix to 1 part perlite. Using straight water for the last 2 weeks, but have my 300ppm (maxibloom, silica, epsom salt) waiting on my table for tomorrow morning. Plants are loving it so far. Third day of flower!! Even the gsc x strawberry cough is looking great!

17 Likes

Making it stronger wont make it happen faster. You’re just wasting silver IME. The color you have there is plenty dark to work.

8 Likes

So after reading grohio’s thread, I see I fucked up. I had some ffof laying around and threw it in the bottom of my vegging pots. Now I’m getting burn or something. Emptied those pots and mixed promix and perlite and repotted. These have only been given ph’d 6.0 water.
What am I looking at?
Lower leaves turn crispy green, then leaves right above get rusty spots…thoughts and ideas…

The other 3 seem ok for now…

5 Likes

Red poison x dark devil is coming down friday morning.

@Zoey
Using the TS1000 vertically…works well!

23 Likes

Could be root damage or over drying from the transplant. I would focus on new growth for now. It it is happy and healthy, ignore the lower leaves. They usually yellow and die when the plant gets bigger anyway.

8 Likes

I don’t have an answer either but have had that happen in my hydro system as well and did think it was related to some PH issues I had but not positive. As @ReikoX says they will recover fine as long as the new growth is healthy.

4 Likes

Screwing around this morning…was gonna wait for tomorrow morning to chop, but figured what the heck. @Hashtree many thanks for this harvest!!!
Both untouched, still in the bucket.

Plant 1 (smaller, weird growing one) untrimmed

Plant 1 trimmed

Plant 2 untrimmed

Plant 2 trimmed

Plant 2, main cola

Both plants trimmed.

Lol…smallest trim job ever.

19 Likes

Put in a little shelf so I dont have to bend over all the time…lol.
Since the auto is done, I moved the Mars over with my dual vero. Then, looking at the ufs#18, I decided because of these small pots, I’m gonna run out of room super fast if I dont keep these things as short as possible. Biggest ufs#18 is about 8" tall now…if it stretches 3x during flower, fuck…
Ultimately decided to throw everything in flower and not pay attention to time, but rather trichs on each plant.
Currently spraying CK, PC and SE with colloidal silver, twice daily.

Under the lights:
1x Pineapple Chunk - Barney’s Farm
1x Cookies Kush - Barneys Farm
1x Orange Goji @50State
6x Afghani - Jordan of the Island
1x Strawberry Eclair (GSC x Strawberry Cough) - G13 Labs
8x Uncle Festers Skunk #18 @50State

15 Likes

Enjoyed that auto so much that I decided to pop 3 of these big yield autos from Phoenix seeds. It was nice to harvest between harvests!

13 Likes