Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Rootball from the red poison x dark devil…impressive considering the early bout with root rot. Gonna slowly get back into dwc after these 1 gallon fab pots

16 Likes

Since almost everything is in the flower closet (except a bagseed in a solo, my purple diesel 1 keeper and the gg4 cut from mbvapester…these are in my fridge with a 45w cfl), I decided to use the veg rig I put together for the 3 big yield autos…should show taproots anyday.
Using the 50w cxb3590 3500k and a 50w (apparently) Taiwan cob 5000k

Fack…upside down…sorry

9 Likes

I’m gonna have the opposite problem soon. The flower tent will be empty until I can get some clones going. Been having limited success with my bubble cloner and may have to go back to starting in rockwool.

5 Likes

Impressive root ball, nice bright white too! Looks like your getting your groove back with the DWC. Are you going to try those autos in DWC again?
I think I have one of those pineapple chunks kicking around in my stable somewhere. Looking forward to seeing your next run

5 Likes

It’s nice to find that perpetual balance in the grow room, eh. I’m going to be making a shitload of seeds, but clones are nice when you want symmetry in the garden, for sure. I’m actually a fan of rockwool. .very few moving parts.

2 Likes

I was shocked at how well they turned out!! I’m going to give my dwc a rest until I get a good amount of seeds to stash away. My 16x 1 gallon pots are gonna keep me plenty busy. The 3 big yield autos are going to go under the 3500k and 5000k cobs…either in solos or in 1 gallons…just trying to get more seeds of those.
I didnt realize that pineapple chunk had a fair amount of skunk in it! I’m going to take some femmed pineapple chunk pollen and pollinate a bunch of the female ufs18s. Uncle festers chunk…lol

5 Likes

Gave a few plants a drink with very light (220ppm) ferts. Silica, epsom salt, maxibloom. Ph 6.0

4 of the 6 afghani survived…I forgot to ph my water before putting paper towel. None of the 3 big yield autos have shot taps yet…blah.
…and because 2 afghanis didnt survive, I threw 2 of JOTI’s Blue Lights into paper towel.

Checked for m or f and one of the UFS18 is showing what I see as female…

And here’s a group shot…

8 Likes

Gf gave the go-ahead to pop ALL of the Orange Goji from @50State @MBVapester …fuck, yeah, awesome, right, totally!!!
…cost me $100 for her new shoes and a couple hundy for her online crap…lol…fuckin hair straightener or something…lol

12 Likes

Full steam ahead looks like. Here’s hoping you need a really big carbon filter. :wink:

3 Likes

Fuck…was hoping 50 and jet were playing the smell up…
Gf is already pissed at the smell of the ufs18…lol…told her it would grow out…6 inch x 18 inch carbo on the way…4 inch carbon filter in, 6 inch carbon filter out with an ozone genny

2 Likes

Also…have some seeds for you if you’re ever round the block…JOTI Afghani x3, Phoenix seeds auto big yield x3, JOTI dla11 (paki) x3, 3x JOTI A Blue Lights…meet you at H.D.???

2 Likes

JOTI dla 11? I know bodhi makes the dla line. Is joti doing the same thing?

2 Likes

Sorry, may have my wire crossed…popped JOTI blue lights…

3 Likes

Pakistani x 88g13hp

Lol

3 Likes

Bodhi dla11 on its way

3 Likes

I just picked up a pack of dla 6. Heard lots of good things about the 6 and the 11.

2 Likes

Ugh…my daughter, when she’s grown, will carry on my sticks…hearts to death!!!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Another trim marathon. Hey been thinking we should together just couldn’t button my schedule well enough. Will send you a text when I can, just entering the third week of a 3 week travel schedule and looking forward to more time with the girls. Feel like I’ve been neglecting them.
Except for the haircuts this weekend. This is the tops of one of them.

14 Likes

Looks awesome!!! Nice colors on those buds!!!

3 Likes