Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Repeat, same bs…my phone shuts.

1 Like

Deficiency normally starts on lower leaves, and works up the plant. Difficult to see where it started, but judging by the buds it looks like it could be going into its death phase a bit early.

Once the stretch phase is over they don’t use much N as they switch to P and K uptake.

4 Likes

Frig…so when cutting lower buds, do I want to trim fan leaves too?
Removing nodes to prevent larf, but leave fan leaves on for transpiration?

2 Likes

I like shadey’s answer. Ive over fed Potassium before and locked out nitrogen.

4 Likes

I just remove bud sites as they start developing lower down, usually that involves removing the whole node, the energy saved going to the buds higher up, I think outweighs the use of that subsequent energy used making leaves lower down.

I try and avoid removing leaves until the plants finish the stretch phase unless there is a pm issue.

It could be a lock out from ratios being out of balance, like Manitoba Poisson says, I find for me, when I get these symptoms it doesn’t seem to affect the buds growth much anyway.

2 Likes

4:30 am…just finished putting new sink strainers in and putting together a new pvc contraption…bring it on RDWC

6 Likes

And then…sometimes…you just gotta let the dog out and smoke…

Almost 6 am and dark as fuck…the only light is a new led the city put in.

6 Likes

And the auto. One more week…

10 Likes

You did a great job on the sink plumbing :+1:

1 Like

What I paid for the tools and hours of labour I may have better off getting a plumber…lol.

3 Likes

The tools are an investment, they will pay for themselves over time, the next job will be just time :wink: and dollars in your pocket or grow :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I found myself humming multiple times…I’d be doing something and think about what I was doing. …is that a thing?!..lol

3 Likes

Also…my baby girls 7th bday today…she made her friends

…here’s one

18 Likes

Enjoy it man!! In the blink of an eye my son went from 7 to 20!!

6 Likes

Well wish her happy birthday from me, it’s sad when you can’t even have a few friends around for a party and cake.

She did a good job on the build, taking after her dad :wink: You should teach her plumbing it’s handy being small you can get into little spaces to work, instead of lying on the floor trying to do it upside down :grin:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Little Lady :slight_smile:

enjoy your day

Dequilo

5 Likes

Flower. The one strawberry haze x banana OG is now 4 feet tall :neutral_face: . I’ve been putting new plants in every week or so…slowly getting to perpetual. Chopping 3-5 plants a week would be ideal.

Veg. The Macslurry plant I want to use as a mother wont stop flowering. I took it out of 12/12 as soon as I saw a hair…it’s now almost full flower mode.
9x DLA11 slowed down due to overwatering.
Clones of the strawberry haze x banana og, sour mintz x banana OG and ufs18 are all chugging along. Transplanted 2x super silver haze femmed seeds into solos (and all the soloberry stuff in the soloberry thread).

Afghani buds

Mother from the plant above…beaten up, but doing its thing. Spraying a single branch with CS to get some of this girls femenized seeds!!! Under a 23w cfl in an 8"x8"x26" microcab I made years ago. Sitting under 9 on, 15 hours off…lol…I’m not looking for a lot of seeds, just some…and fast.

19 Likes

I’m diggin the Blue Lights you sent me, sour blueberry and racing gas. Is a staple in my jars these days…
:metal::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah looks like an early finisher. I used to go crazy trying to figure out what dificiencies were causing what. Switched to a one part veg one part bloom system when I started doing perpetual. Makes it much easier with feeding if the only adjustments are the amount of water I feed twice a week. Surprisingly I’ve had very few plants that required much more or less, except Bodhi AG drys out pot overbite. I used to go crazy about these little spots I was getting. I run a raised bed on grated shelves with a hurricane fan blowing up from below. After watering and draining in tray I remove tray, there would be some residual drips that the fan would make airborne hence all the yellow burn spots.

5 Likes

This plant has stretched another foot!!! I’ll take pics this evening or tomorrow morning. Effin crazy! Probably 4-5 feet tall now.

11 Likes