Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Fresh bale of sunshine mix #4.

13 Likes

I just got one bit it’s all taped up & the next to last one the place had :joy: and mix it 1/2 with perlite. Been using promix bx so it’ll be interesting to see if there’s any difference.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Got lots planted the other day. Already have 6 that look like they won’t pull through…but no shortage of seeds…just short of space and light, since my last ts1000 died.
The healthiest seedlings got put into their 1 gallons…the ones that didn’t look great were put into slurpee cup to save space, since they might take a while longer to get going.

21 Likes

Wow, that first pic reminds me of my closet I’m growing in and you have like 50 going in it… I’ve never contemplated doing similar but now you have me thinking about similar.
What size is the space? I’ve been a 2’ by 7’ closet since I started indoor right after I joined OG
Happy growing.

6 Likes

Closet in first pic is about 2.5 x 5 x 7. I’m expecting a nice harvest.
I love being able to harvest a plant or two or more at a time when harvest comes around…not pressured into trimming a big friggin plant all in one sitting.

8 Likes

The main closet coming along. Gonna consider this grow started Nov 01.

DAY 2

20 Likes

Joti gods space needle homemade fems looking strong. Everything looking good overall.

21 Likes

8"-9" to go before flower.

22 Likes

I’ve gotta say, I’m missing my 2 liter bottles. Would have been able to cram more plants in here. I’m also thinking they worked better for moisture retention when the plants get bigger.

20 Likes

Looking good man, this will be interesting :+1:

3 Likes

for a second the fan looked like a dead rat hanging in there…:thinking: whatever… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Coming along.

DAY 10

19 Likes

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one feeling sorry for Mickey!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee::100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Like a salad bar for stoner cats :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:actual cats

4 Likes

I keep my dead rats in the freezer. Unless I’m gonna use them right away, then I just put in the fridge. My cats are too stuck up to catch their own food…lol.

6 Likes

Gonna start flowering next Friday. Tallest plants are 4"-5" already…so should be 10"ish by then. Shooting for plants under 24" when chopping. Lots of sideshoots already…gonna pluck those off before flower and leave only the very tips.
No nutes yet.
Stems are hardening up.

14 Likes

What kind of yield are ya anticipating, based on past experiences? Just curious. Got my own cluster of fluster & running out of space.

12 Likes

These are the “duds” that didn’t make the cut. I’m gonna veg these out for a month and cut a whack of clones. Once my flower closet finishes, I’ll see if I can weasel in one more flower run before spring comes back.
Flower room 1
planted nov 1
Flower start nov 18
Chop Jan 27 (10 weeks flower)

So gives me all of Feb and March to wrap up the clone grow.

17 Likes

Looking good!!! Wish I could use mother nature for light, but neighborhood hooligans won’t allow…lol.

I’m running 350w of leds, mix of cob and panel with 47 plants. Should be an easy 10 grams a plant…+15g/plant if everything goes perfect. I’d be happy with 400g though.

If I average 21.28g per plant I can hit a kilo…lol. but unlikely with 350w…lol. but 2 runs this winter should get me a couple pounds for the year.

12 Likes

Getting excited! Gods space needle fem. Lighter for size reference. One more week till flower.

22 Likes