Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Are you using a different soil for the new ones, just in case?

3 Likes

Using the same soil. :dizzy_face:

If these seeds don’t go, I’m going to assume soil is not right and get a different brand. Worst case I can try my 6 site dwc again.

I’ve never had an issue like this before. Very frustrating.

12 Likes

Holy hell…well it looks like we’re back on track. I guess I was underwatering and underfeeding.
Unfortunately now the height of some of these is gonna be ridiculous…lol. but gonna let em go.
Probably start flowering this weekend. They should be pretty much back to 100% by then.
Thanks for help in other threads and discord!

And now I’ve got these 18 seedlings and pther fuckaround plants. So gonna be busy.

15 Likes

I’ve got everything on a raised platform…so can remove sections to allow for taller plants…using bottom as storage for now.
Using a fishing liter as a barrier of sorts to keep plants from falling off accidentally…lol.

10 Likes

That’s brilliant! As soon as I saw that I thought man I would need that for sure. :joy: plants are looking good dude :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

3 Likes

Good to see you got things squared away.

3 Likes

do the palm tree tech and you wont need to worry about side branches lol.

3 Likes

Looking good glad ya figured out what was up with you grow. Looking forward to seeing the finish

3 Likes

Gonna start flowering soon…already 2 weeks behind because of my fuckup.
Whole thing…shotty pic.
20221202_104343
Left side

Right side

17 Likes

Took all the lower branches off…left only the tips…pretty decent canopy.

15 Likes

Did you figure out why the plants had the issue?

2 Likes

Yeah…totally my fault. I used to use 2 liter bottles and would have added a whack of perlite to the sunshine mix.
So larger pots and less perlite made it feel like the pots were heavy.
On top of that, I thought the sunshine#4 would have been able to sustain them a while longer.
So, long story short, underfed and underwatered…and a good dose of panic…lol

Pistol showing up in veg…ready to go!!

15 Likes

Fwiw, I wasn’t impressed with the sunshine 4 over promix bx; the perlite was way finer & more of it as well as being suuuper compressed & bone dry/hydrophobic. So I switched back & looking forward to living soil.

For now my landscaping gets the medium after 1 run & it’s wasteful.

Late males showing helps thin the herd :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to grab a big bag of perlite today. That’s the only thing I really didn’t do and I’m feeling that’s why my garden didn’t flourish this time around. Need my neighbour to drink more rye and cokes so I can get back to my 2 liters.

5 Likes

Seedlings still looking good…my gosh…I hate this soil without my added perlite.

12 Likes

Trying to find all the strains I have going…here’s 2.

Afghani x (sour mintz x banana og)

Afghani x (strawberry haze x banana og)

6 Likes

Day 35
Day 2 flower

13 Likes

Definitely showing some vigor now.

4 Likes

Day 42
Day 9 flower

14 Likes

They are looking great Tappy!