Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

No male parts on the 88g13hp yet…but I think today is day 3 of spraying…so a little longer.
By the end of this run I should have…

• 88g13hp fem
  • 88g13hp x (LA affie#9xg13hp) fem

But since I have the 88g13hp fem pollen coming, I figure I’d really put it to work.

Putting these in paper towel today:

• PKX x Chemo (one of my prized crosses)
  • AK47 F2
  • UFS18 #1
  • UFS18 #2
  • UFS18 #3
  • UFS18 #4
  • UFS18 #5
    Gonna kill the males and hit the females with the 88g13hp fem pollen.
13 Likes

Just a thought maybe don’t go so heavy on the UFS18. Not bad, just not skunky. Nice though.

3 Likes

Tappy ! looking good and was wondering if you can tell me about your PKxchemo ?

2 Likes

Hey bro,
The PKxChemo ha s agoofy little story.
I used to buy my bags from an older family friend. He always, ALWAYS, has absolute killer weed…but he never knows what it is…lol. he calls everything “kush”…lol.
"You want some og kush, some purple kush, mad kush, etc, etc. The last time I picked up off him he sold me some “purple kush” and it had a bagseed in it. Was better than any seed I have paid money for.
I was getting into the JOTI gear and had the “purple kush” seed going…ultimately crossed the best JOTI chemo with the “purple kush”.
The result has been nothing short of effin awesome…lol.
I started a few to get some more seeds…would hate to let it go.
It stacks big buds!!! Very, very skunky, eye appeal, and gets me nic3 and toasted…lol

11 Likes

man that sounds awesome if your up for it sometime during summer maybe i can trade ya some beans of something for a cutting :slight_smile: sounds like a strain i can make some killer gummies with!

5 Likes

Absolutely! Would be fun to meet up and say hello! I’ve got a bunch of stuff I’d love to share too!!

4 Likes

cheers. and go jets go

3 Likes

@Budderton Afghani x la affie x hp (can’t remember the cross) coming up…looking yellow…might be calmag issue…but looking good.

The 88g13 x hp ive been spraying is finally throwing male sacs.

I kept a male 88g13hp in a little box in case the fem pollen didn’t work out. I already hit 1 of the joti Afghani and 1 of the la affie x afghani and the 88g13hp female that I’m making femed pollen with the male 88g13hp pollen…so true male to female cross here.

My brain isn’t functioning lately…so breakdown is…
88g13hp male pollen x joti afghani
88g13hp male pollen x la affie x afghani
88g13hp male pollen x 88g13hp

Will soon have the femmed pollen from 88g13hp and will make…
88g13hp female pollen x 88g13hp
88g13hp female pollen x joti afghani
88g13hp female pollen x la affie x afgh
88g13hp female pollen x uncle fester skunk

Uncle fester skunk multi plant pot
Won’t let me.post pic…says too big and I’m too tired to mess with it.

So anyway…gonna have a shitload of seeds.

16 Likes

Have 6 pkx x chemo fems going…2 in flower and will be hit the colloidal silver to make more fem seeds of those…super good stuff.

Also have 6 ak47 reg seeds going…put 3 into flower and will hit then with colloidal silver after sexing to make ak47 fem seeds…these from olreynard I believe.

8 Likes

incase you didnt hear olreynard is banned for scamming members on here out of a co op and is selling the beans on other sites.

lots going on in your op no wonder you been away sounds like some fun times ahead!

Beans on other sites? Got any proof to back that claim?

From what I remember OleRay got banned for being disruptive on here, Nothing about scamming anyone.

4 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws was in a private group buy with him and has been stand up with me since i been here so i tend to believe him. not trying to stir drama just spreading info that can save others trouble.

and if i was wrrong i will be the first to retract and apologize

2 Likes

He wasn’t banned for it. He did something else to get banned, somewhat leaving with the site, and at the same time screwing ovrr the whole of the group. Not trying to cause misinformation. Fuck ol rey. Good riddance :clap:.

2 Likes

thank you for clearing that up so i got the banning part wrong. but at end of day he did a handful of you guys wrong. appreciate you bro

1 Like

No problem, didn’t mean to spread wrong information. Have a goodnight :sleeping:

1 Like

No one was scammed or screwed over by Ole Rey.
We got what we signed up for.
So what if he’s selling the surplus on strainly? They are his, he can do what he wants with them.

1 Like

Sorry man. I don’t count 12 or 13 beans as what we signed up for. I’m assuming you’ll stand up for the people who sold the other people’s work too. There was a no sale statement made early in the group. He fucked us ask anyone in the group.
Also they weren’t his they were the groups. Remember retain 100 or so, and send out to the ones who didn’t get them.

1 Like

Also from all the other seed runs we got 50 plus beans. 10 plus or minus isn’t a run its pay off, and then he peaced and sold them for a profit. Just like others were doing.
So what if he’s selling the surplus? You mean the other 1000 or more he made and didn’t give to the group??? If I would of done that with my run you all would be just as pissed as most in the group for what that pos did.

2 Likes

I said what I had to say. Not gonna clutter this thread with an argument. He wasn’t selling seeds till people like you drove him off the boards, till then he was gifting and trading with anyone trustworthy. Pretty sure thats how @Tappy ended up getting these Cherry AK47, I dont think he paid for them.
Ole Rey is an old timer, who taught a lot of us while he was here. I can’t just not say anything when I see him getting blasted. This might just be my point of view, but I believe he had a good reason for doing what he did.

Sorry for clutter. Peace. I said what I had to say as well, you are OK with being ripped off. People like me? I’m pretty sure he got banned of his own discord. It does great to stand up for ol timers, I guess they get free passes from stealing from groups.

Sorry @Tappy for the clutter, have a good one!

1 Like