Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Right on @Tappy . I hope it comes back nice for you.
Feel better, my friend.
:grin::v::canada:

6 Likes

hoping what ever it is you caught early and make a full recovery. if not to far if you ever need i can have my nephew drop off some gummies for you that i make. maybe they can help you get an appatite or just chill out.

best wishes for you

4 Likes

Ah, you guys beat me to it. Covered what I wanna say.

6 of weeks of that sure doesn’t like any fun. And still waiting on results too? :pensive:

Like middleman said, hopefully the feeling a bit better means you’re turning a corner for the best. Be back to feeling :100: and back in action… Single handedly propping up the 2liter manufacturing industry again :muscle::wink: lol

Hope you get some fantastically great news soon :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

6 weeks is still early… welcome to canadian healthcare where we all get equal healthcare unless your super rich and can go down south. or an immigrant with special programs. he should know whats wrong in another 8 to 12 weeks

3 Likes

I’ve pretty much given up smoking for edibles. I vape a little.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking in. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Something else to consider is cannabis oil. One or two droppers gives me 6-8 hours relief, comfort and a pleasant buzz.

4 Likes

Took a while, but doctors confirmed colon cancer is present…again.
This was forming/growing while I was still on chemo. Which, I suppose, is why doctors were kind of in denial that it was cancer again. Going for more tests tomorrow to see if other organs are get metastasized or whatever.
Fuckin covid vax gave me the turbo cancer…brutal.
So it looks like my winter is gonna be spent like last winter…huddled in the grow closet.

Just checked all my lights and fans…good to go!!!

15x gods space needle x chemo F.
15x chemo x chemo F.
5x gods bubba x gods bubba F.
8x Afghani x (sour mints x banana og) F.
8x Afghani x (strawberry haze x banana og) F.
Will be putting them straight into 1gallon pots and 12/12.

26 Likes

fuuuuck, man… NO! :sob:
Hopefully isolated… and you can knock that shit out… ugh. I’m sorry bro.
Cheers to all the good news soon :pray: :pray: Definitely rooting for ya on returning back to 100% healthy and cancer free :heart:

Those all fems you’re running this time, with the ‘F’? Should be a fantastic winter with those :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Really hoping this is not the case.

In any event, you beat this the first time, so have faith you can do it again.

5 Likes

Fckin unkind news @Tappy . Mrs Budders and I’s hearts go out to you and yours. We hope for the best possible outcome.
On the positive, your starts all look like they’re off to the races! Hopefully they give you a bit of respite from the everyday shit you have to endure.
:v:

4 Likes

i am truly sorry man, i cant imagine getting this news. i really hope you are planning on buckling down and kicking this bastard disease’s ass and continuing to give us the pleasure of reading and admiring your posts for many years. your one of the good guys around here and always treated me kind. fuck cancer you have taken to many to early

3 Likes

I’d there is anything we can help with like CBD/etc we will.

Your cluster inspired me to do more in less space & I thank you for it :call_me_hand:

Aloha

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully it hasn’t metastasized elsewhere in your body. Hang in there Tappy!

4 Likes

Damn Tappy, that’s some bad news. Here’s to hoping it doesn’t get worse and you can kick it. Thoughts and prayers are with you! Good luck!

3 Likes

So sorry to hear this sad news man, keep fighting it, you can beat it.

5 Likes

4 seedlings died from overwatering.

To replace them I am starting 6x Maui Mango Haze from @Sebring …I also felt these were appropriate due to the current situation in Hawaii.
Many strange things going on these days.

18 Likes

I guess everyone’s popping that beanage :crazy_face: good to see you man.

3 Likes

O damn that’s a bunch of tail :flushed:

4 Likes

you keep poppin those beans ill keep watchin this thread !

4 Likes

geoup hug

8 Likes