Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Thanks for the compliment…I missed my weekly pedicure…lol.

Should have just taken the credit…lol…now I’ve gotta figure out who they came from.

I’m staying in the city recently due to my medical mess. I’m not even kidding when I say that my pain and everything I was feeling a few weeks ago, is going away now. The dog dewormer, vit supplements, canna oil and no sugar/no carbs diet seems to be having an effect. I actually haven’t felt this good in months!!
As far as cuts, I’m not sure if I would be reliable enough to keep them alive. I have a tendency to start vegging stuff and then it all goes to hell somehow…lol. my 12/12 from seed has done me well for the last couple years.

11 Likes

Happy to read this.

8 Likes

:pray:🫂 :heart: many thanks, my man!!

7 Likes

Go Tappy ! I’m cheering for ya brother! Health wise and the October sprout list !!! I’ll be hanging around for the show and updates brother! Send the best vibes I can !!! Peace and best regards!

6 Likes

well just glad to hear your feeling better so no worries lol.

4 Likes

:laughing: Well, it maaaaay have been, but I hope I wasn’t dumb enough to let go of that strain.

:raised_hands: glad to hear you’re feeling better

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Another bubba kush herm…ffs…down to 1. Def not gonna hit it with any pollen…these herms broke my heart.

12 Likes

Garden is about day 5 or 6 of flower.

My daughter lost my surgical scissors that I used for pruning…they were small, sharp, and wouldn’t gunk up with the most crystally buds. But I snagged a pair of these for $10…they work really well for small veggie branches.

Trimmed majority of my lowers except for a few branches on ones I plan on hitting with the 88g13hp pollen.

16 Likes

Good Morning @Tappy

I’ve been lurking mostly, but am pulling up a chair here. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Aw that sucks, what kinda bubba was it?

1 Like

Joti bubba kush s1 :pensive: very disappointing.

You’re just in time…party is about to really get going. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Only had 1 of each of these…so put them in coffee filter. I should have a couple males of Maui Mango Haze showing soon…so ready to replace them when the time comes.

10 Likes

stupid hermi bubbas. always gotta be a cpl stubborn plants.

2 Likes

2x Maui mango haze flashed me their balls…the penalty…death.

14 Likes

So I ordered a pack of pre98 bubba from cali connection…checked the status this morning and it looks like they have a promo going on! Getting the freebies, plus 9 auto-fem seeds from cali connection!!

Here are the standard freebies…pretty frigin sweet!!

11 Likes

Another 2 males confirmed this morning.
4 males and 1 female out of the 5. Was hoping for a better ratio…lol.

First balls coming in.

The 2 I chopped yesterday had an old school smell to them. Like, grade 10 behind the gym getting high, type smell.
Can see the 2 phenotypes.

Those weed jars in the background looking empty :flushed:

14 Likes

Sorry you got so many males with those Maui Mango Haze.

Kind of late now, but those were one of the first I ever made fem seeds of, I can send you some if you want.

1 Like

Thanks much for the offer!! I’ve still got a bunch left in the puck…so should be alright for the time being.
Playing the numbers game, I’m going to assume the majority of the rest will be female…lol :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

If those MMH are from sebring, there’s a chance there was some hemp and/or primate og pollen floating around when he was making them. I popped some and saw a bunch of herms and then found that out.

2 Likes

Good to know! I probably won’t be running anymore for a little while.
After scouring the garden it looks like I still have 2 left…so all 6 must have sprouted…lol. still very excited to try…the smells are dank!

I don’t know wtf is going on…the sweet tooth labeled fem threw balls…so I still only have 1 Maui Mango haze and 1 sweet tooth…1 of the male plants found this morning was a sweet tooth…so that’s it.

Def making a another bunch of femmed seeds. Hating on the balls.

8 Likes