:evergreen_tree: :axe:

Not even on 12/12
wtf

10 Likes

That’s a man, Baby.

6 Likes

Serves me right for trying to make fems
lol.
I’ve got an sts solution kit from @ShitSeeds , so hoping that’ll work a lot better and easier than 120 sprays of colloidal silver over 30 days.

Just a hole in my garden now
frig

14 Likes

more like gods buballs 
 is this thing on.

sorry to hear that was a nice strain also

4 Likes

Well
now it’s gods buh-bye
lol.
I was really looking forward to that one. Only had 3 seeds of it left :slightly_frowning_face:
still have 2 to smack with the 88g13hp pollen
but not sure if I should now
I hope the other ones are stable and won’t herm.

6 Likes

Also
gf is busting my real balls about my upcoming project (5 days of dark)
she knows we’re on our last jar and she doesn’t want me fuckin with the crop
lol
and she seems serious
lol. Will have to talk it over tonight. But it’s great to see her passionate about the grow!!

10 Likes

Well
looks like we’re just gonna ride this grow out to fill the coffers. But next run is getting the 5 days of dark at flip, for sure!!!

6 Likes

I’m with your girl on this one. I think 5 days would do some harm.

STS is very easy and reliable. I am using the exact spray you got, and I have nuts all over the place alllllmost ready to harvest,
Be sure to spray every couple/few days. I saw some action after about 20 days, give or take.

2 Likes

Awesome to hear!! Even my best colloidal silver applications would only produce a few balls and very small amount of pollen. This sts is gonna be a game changer.

1 Like

I’d spray the STS every 2-3 days starting a week before flip. Turn off the lights for an hour or two while the spray dries. You wanna hit the tops and bottoms of the leaves, stem doesn’t really matter. Once you start seeing balls you can back off the spray.

Some plants won’t even reverse with STS. Like, they’ll show balls and drop pollen but the pollen might be sterile, like the TK. I’ve been looking into cobalt chloride for a better reversal but its harder to get. Not trying to drop $70 on Elite x Elite spray if it’s just STS :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Perfect tips, and also be sure to keep all the mixtures in the fridge, and rely on about 30 days for the final sts mix.

That is interesting about some strains not able to reverse. I’ve had a couple issues in the past that this could explain. Thanks for sharing that.

1 Like

Flower Day 1.
Tallest plants are about 10-12 inches
smallest plants are about 3 inches and throwing 3rd set of leaves.

Very excited for these 5 Maui Mango Haze!!!

And sweet tooth!! Too bad only have 2 that took
one of these may also be hit woth the 88g13hp pollen :man_shrugging:
Thanks to @cannabissequoia for the sweet tooth!!!

Will be trimming all lower shoots and some fans in about 2 weeks. Some will be pretty branchy.
Wonder if I should trim some of these lowers now? Would that make the tops I keep stretch more?

12 Likes

So 2 to 2.5 months and harvest should be near complete.

I’ve started the autoflower seeds from @ReikoX for my other closet a couple days ago
will be planting them in the next day or 2.

Planning the next run already. Will start all these around beginning of October.

• Afghani x 88g13hp
  • dragons blood hashplant
  • massgas from @Ftlob
  • Afghani x blue lights
  • :white_check_mark:chemo x (blackberry breath x macslurry)
  • :white_check_mark:chemo (purple pheno)
  • lavender
  • black triangle
  • golden triangle
  • nurse peanut from @ShitSeeds
  • pb lady from @ShitSeeds
  • buddhas Cane from @ShitSeeds

Gonna be a friggin banger of a run!!!

18 Likes

I’m going to be using reg seeds and basically 12/12 from seed when the time comes for the sts.
Can I wait for sex to show before hitting them? Like when first hair pops out and then start spraying? I wouldn’t want to be unknowingly hitting a male, then see balls and think I have femmed balls happening.
Thoughts?

4 Likes

I’ve done it that way before, but I think there is an advantage to knowing sex ahead of time and spraying before flip as Holy suggests. It should still work though.

4 Likes

Man
wtf
there’s a breeder or something on other weed sites with the username ‘Tappy’ too?
His real name doesn’t even have a ‘tap’ in it
wtf.
I was on grasscity and rollitup forever ago under a different name and for whatever reason felt compelled to search for my old accounts and found him
lol.

4 Likes

Plants look great.
Nice feet.

2 Likes

hey @tappy how good are u at cloning lol. my girls are in week 3 flower but i dont think all my clones will make it if you come to the city often i can have my nephew bring you a snip of each just incase i ever need a cut down the line lol

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: I don’t think that was me
:thinking: but still happy to see the stuffing :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes