Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

JOTI Chemo ? @Tappy @Prince ?

3 Likes

I though I was busy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Killer job and looking forward to all to flourish!

2 Likes

Yes, I am down to my last plant. Tried to keep a clone but that didnā€™t happen (killed it). Gotta get my hands on some more Chemo beans.

3 Likes

Yup, joti here tooā€¦although mine are fems I made. Chemo is solid, but my absolute favourites are Dutch Treat and Black Funk Dawg.

4 Likes

Costco trip was a successā€¦so was the budderā€¦ :relaxed::relaxed:ā€¦feeling pretty damn good now almost 2 hours after eatingā€¦almost too goodā€¦lolā€¦gonna put a movie in and relax for a couple hoursā€¦lol.
Will probably stare at my list of stuff I wanna plant in Januaryā€¦lol

8 Likes

frosty like hell looks amazing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got some more fems for ya :v::call_me_hand:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to see you run this for sure, message me and Iā€™ll get you some :call_me_hand:t2:

8 Likes

Yup Black Funk Dawg is fire! Same with black dosi fire! Loved em both! Sooo much, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve got some fems for you too! The bubba/mendobreath and other OGKB stuff is gonna be fire I bet! Absolutely love OGKB! Canā€™t wait to see those grown out!

2 Likes

Look at that lineageā€¦. Nice! I see we have similar taste, awesome! RespectšŸ‘ŠšŸ» @Crafty_Flame

2 Likes

Thank you! I love the v2.1 version of OGKB. The PB2 has pure Dosido and OGKB phenos and is very stable. Not a huge yielder, but the quality is top top.

2 Likes

Love Dosi too! Very nice , definitely sounds killer! Who doesnā€™t like PBB. :man_shrugging:t2: great choices for shre

2 Likes

Saving the movie for this eveningā€¦had a bit of a scare, but everythingā€™s coolā€¦lolā€¦edibles are great, but didnā€™t help.

Decided to stare at the closets and make a cannagar insteadā€¦lolā€¦have it all in the moldā€¦have heard people say let it cure and all this, but all the bud in the is already cured and ready for smoke.
Gonna ask my neighbour for a thimble on vodka or rye when I see him laterā€¦will add honey to make my glueā€¦have leaves already dry and pressed in a 1997 encyclopediaā€¦lol

12 Likes

I need one of these molds bad! Dying to do this

4 Likes

I wanted one for the longest timeā€¦got one when I bought my STS from @ShitSeeds ā€¦easiest Christmas gifts everā€¦lol.
Joints and blunts are for birthdays and stuffā€¦cannagars are for Xmas, new years, weddingsā€¦lolā€¦anytime is cannagar time, I supposeā€¦lol :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

yeah i want one too! sure gone be fun smoking a cannagar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hell yes! Now I gotta try and get one before Christmas :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

good idea ! so we can smoke a chrismas eve cannagar together :smiley:

2 Likes

Now weā€™re talking!!!..lolā€¦if a cannagar doesnā€™t make jolly and merry, you might be a grinchā€¦lol

2 Likes

This the Ubc chemo? Looks great, have you smoked some yet?
I read further down and answered part of my questions. :joy:

1 Like