Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

I smoked a little off of that bud to try…pretty much zero cure so far. But hit nice and good high! Waiting for smell and taste to really pop during cure!

2 Likes

out of likes for 13 hours :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yesssss! I absolutely love this idea bro! Now I must get one soon!

2 Likes

When they first came out they were, like, $40…lol…now can get them everywhere nice and cheap. Shitseeds was $10

1 Like

Awesome! That I can definitely handle! Sweet

1 Like

nice 10 bucks not that much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gods bubba x chemo
:evergreen_tree::smoking::coffee::relaxed:

I’m so happy to have my jars filling up again.

20 Likes

I’m assuming my sweet tooth isn’t actually sweet tooth. From what I see, it usually finishes in 10 weeks or less…I’m on week 11 and looks like it can go another 3ish weeks.
Will be taking it down on Monday with the last Maui Mango Haze.

9 Likes

Closet capacity:
51 spots (36x 1 gal, 15x 2 liters)

34 filled (19x 1 gal, 15x 2 liters)
Jan 08 Start seeds, Jan 26 in flower,
5x Cap Junky x Chem91
3x Bubba Mendobreath f2
3x GMO Mendobreath f2
3x OG Melon Breath (rosso melon x OGKBv2.1)
3x Famous Aimless (gelato cookies x OGKBv2.1)
2x Toxic Truffle
15x Tri-Force

@HolyAngel
These are regs, yeah? Which of these would you like to see ran? Gonna do a full pack of one of them…
20231125_074040

Have room for another 17 fems.

13 Likes

The ssdd pack is definitely regs. Pretty sure the triforce is also, but not a 100 percent

3 Likes

Which one would you like to see grown?

2 Likes

I’m voting for triforce on this. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Updated my list. Thanks much! :ok_hand: :+1:

2 Likes

Ah yeah, they are both reg packs bro and I’m up for seeing either one. Really up to you.

I’ve already seen a bunch of the bx1’s but if you have any nerve related pain you should run those first.

If you don’t need nerve pain relief soon, then run the TriForce. I’ve really only seen two other people grow them out and one was outdoors. They’ll rock your kush grow there for sure :wink:

6 Likes

The 3x pre98 bubbas and the 1x buddhas cane all got their 6th application of sts today…3 hits 1 week before flower, 3 hits since going into flower…1 week into flower now. Nothing yet…but no pistils on the tops yet either.

3 Likes

Definitely run the tri-force! Always wanted to see these run, was trying to obtain some for a while last year tbh. Should be some real fire in there for sure!

3 Likes

I didn’t even know triforce was loose on here!

3 Likes

Also adding the black triangle x ogkush from @Foreigner …should be a really smelly run.

5 Likes

Yeah but only to a couple dozen people :sweat_smile: Most have sat on them but that’s totally normal lol Think a few more are starting to run them now.

I really only made a few hundred beans of that cross total and the male I used has been culled. I have another pack of Kryptonite left to go through, that might be better, to find another male in to make a TriForce v2 with but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

In the meantime, I sent half of the beans I had left after giving out/trading packs, over 100 beans, to a good friend to run out so we can find the best pair and then we’ll line breed TK/OG leaning TriForce F2’s, and make a TK BX among other things :wink: He’s found a really nice girl so far that we think might be the ticket, but no smoke report yet. No luck with a male yet but still have the bulk of the beans to go through. Hopefully by Spring or so of 2024 :muscle:

I had previously sent a couple packs out to @JohnnyPotseed and he found a nice NL2 leaning male and made a couple crosses that I believe he still has available.

7 Likes

Holy ishhhhh

2 Likes