Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Amazing!!! Glad the process was a success. That makes ALL my STS a success so far. NUTS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Lets collab on something when you have it all collected?

3 Likes

Oh, wow! I would be honored! I’ll be sure to keep the updates coming!

Your kit was so easy! Can’t say enough good things about it!

5 Likes

Found the killawatt meter for those new lights…looks like each panel pulls just under 110 watts.

10 Likes

Took more fans again…forgot to get before pics…again…

Black Candyland - top
PKX x Chemo - bottom

22 Likes

Oh damn, talk about sativa! What is the PKX?

2 Likes

It was a seed from a bag of killer that I grew and made s1’s. The guy I used to grab from called everything kush…lol…maybe it was all some kind of kush…but everytime it was, “kush”…lol. So that “purple kush X” x JOTI Chemo.
I probably have that kush somewhere in my thread here…now I want to find it and remind myself why I like it so much…lol.

Edit…found it!

So “purple kush” crossed with one of the three: cookies kush, pineapple chunk or strawberry eclair…and then the seed from that crossed with JOTI Chemo…whew…crazy…lol

Edit 2… apparently try it was crossed with poiania purple plant or whatever that ppp plant is.

3 Likes

Spooned out the last male JOTI gods white banana kush and put it in a solo cup. Put black plastic on top of the soil to catch the pollen and a zip lock over the whole thing to keep it contained…still not sure what my plan is…
Major haircut…lol

Pollen catch plastic over the soil, ziplok bag over the whole thing…no more light or anything for it…have it in an aquarium under the bar…it’lldo whatever it does…pollen should be safe there.

9 Likes

The seedmaking list expanded…

M. Cherry Platinum Kush breath x
F. Pkx x chemo
F. Gods space needle
F. Pre98 bubba
F. Buddha’s cane
F. Afghani
F. Orange Goji
F. Gods white banana kush
F. Black candyland

M. Gods white banana kush x
F. Pkx x chemo
F. Gods space needle
F. Buddha’s cane
F. Black candyland

M. Pre98 bubba x
F. Pkx x chemo
F. Gods space needle
F. Afghani
F. Black candyland
F. Pre98 Bubba

M. Buddha’s cane x
F. Pkx x chemo
F. Gods space needle
F. Afghani
F. Black candyland
F. Buddha’s cane

15 Likes

Wow…good on ya. There’s bound to be some fire in that lineup.:fire::fire::heart::heart:

1 Like

Lol…I can’t believe I’m just getting the joke now…lol… pre98 bubba x Buddha’s cane = bubba’s cane…lol

5 Likes

i think your going to have to many seeds lol. next time leave the seed making for summer and winter for sinse! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Orange goji looking like a champ

Buddha’s Cane fuhkin beast!!

Gods space needle getting nice and frostay already!!

Black candyland showing some nice structure!

19 Likes

Beautiful plants @Tappy !!

3 Likes

That was the plan…but all of a sudden I get all these hardcore strains thrown at me and I’ve just gotta scratch that itch, ya know…lol.

5 Likes

Good morning! The plants are smiling thru the pictures. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hell of a list brotha! I thought I was busy haha.

Hope you have a great weekend!

3 Likes

Starting 2 of each of the 5 different UFS18 bags from 50state.
Just want to hit a couple females with some of the fem pollen around here. UFS18 has massive colas…so hoping I can pass that on to some of these smaller yielding, but really potent hybrids.

8 Likes

Gods banana kush
Sour altoids
Jet fuel x hellbilly
pure og kush kush x Triangle kush
triangle kush x Biker kush
…and some others.
Not sure what the plan is.
Have some Toxic Truffle and others in the fridge…no pic atm.

Sweet tooth week 13ish…finally finishing

15 Likes

Love that name! :beers:

4 Likes

Looks like that Buddha’s Cane is
Lady Cane = SSH x G13
Reclining Buddha = Super Skunk x Big Skunk Korean x Holland’s Hope

The big fat stems and fat leaves kinda remind me of bubba but not supposed to be any bubba in there… which makes me think… what was the ‘Bubba’ that got crossed with OG? TK? Kush that made Bubba Kush? The talk is it was Northern Lights but… :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t know lineages or anything…all I know is, hitting the Buddha’s Cane with pre98 bubba to make fem seeds, will be awesome!!

1 Like