Tappy's G13 Labs - Strawberry Eclair (fem.) Hempy to DWC

Hey OG Crew!!!
As some of you know, cannabis is legal here in Canada! However, I’m currently waiting on my 25 plant count license. So I figured, why not get some variety in the garden? Time to pop another bean!!
Featuring…G13 Labs Strawberry Eclair (fem.).
https://www.g13labs.com/feminized/g13-labs-seeds-strawberry-clair
Strawberry Éclair is a limited edition strain. Each one of the parents provides crucial properties which make this strain so irresistible. Strawberry Cough and Girl Scout Cookies are responsible for an outstanding Strawberry flavour when the Casey Jones is the mother of increased yields. Strawberry Éclair has many phenos, from which the short one is Strawberry tasting Cookies and the taller one - Earthy Diesel with a perfect combination of both of the flavours. The taller the plant, the biggest yields will occur. Her perfectly balanced Indica - Sativa nature gives a nice high, without couch-locking side.
Flowering Time : 56-63 Days

At the moment I have my closet full of Cali Connection Purple Diesel. I will be starting flower tomorrow evening, once I hookup the TS1000.
The Starwberry Eclair will be put into hempy and vegged with my purple diesel keeper until the closet is ready for more action.

Away we go…

14 Likes

Good times, never tried any G-13 gear.
:seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

5 Likes

24 hours later…we have a tap root.

7 Likes

48 hours later…we have a friend saying hello!

Taproot

5 Likes

Put seedling into coco hempy on Oct 6.
Veg day 2
Oct 8
Light 23w 5k cfl
Ph 6.0
Nutes: Gaia Green Organic 4-4-4 (light feed)

4 Likes

Day 4
Oct 10
24/0

6 Likes

Day 8 from seed
Oct 14

Root down

4 Likes

Day 18…lol…may have to throw this into a dwc asap!!!

4 Likes

This thing needs harder nutes.

2 Likes

Strawberry Eclair (gsc x strawberry cough)
Overwatered it and stunted it for a while. Dried it out and it’s back to business.

4 Likes

G13 labs. Has the fire great gear I’ve grown out a few of there line if I remember the blue widow , and ther grapefruit was awesome

1 Like

The G13 Labs journals that I’ve seen looked pretty darn good. This seed was a freebie from attitude…apparently only a limited amount of them were made :open_mouth: . Pretty excited about this one!

2 Likes

Added to the wrong journal

1 Like

Took plants out of cups, added fresh coco to the bottom of cups, dusting of Gaia green 4-4-4 before putting plants back into cups topped with coco. Gonna get these back to healthy and start cutting clones.
This project is on the back-burner…but still slowly moving forward.
Left plant is purple diesel #1 and the smaller bent plant is the strawberry cough x gsc

3 Likes