Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

Sheeeit, I can’t believe another grow almost done again… I mean, I’m not complaining about harvesting, but where does the time go? Up in smoke?

Pinesoul (Bodhi / Archive’s Clone) | Spell Caster (Doc D / Nobody’sNursery Clone)
Dragon Hammer (Doc D / Nobody’sNursery Clone) | Irene OG (Rudeboi / FarmerJoe’s Clone)
Clusterfunk (Bodhi / OG Member Clone) - DAY 62 Flowering

Irene - Pretty impressive plant at the end. She really got chunky, and she’s been pretty sturdy, just now starting to get some lean on her. Great floral perfume smell, with a nice vadalia onion funky backend. Nugs look solid and compact, and even the lowers bushed out some. Looks about ready… probably chop at 65 days?

Clusterfunk - very chunked buds! branches started sagging with all the weight. was worried about mold, but checked the inners of some buds and looks good so far. Smells like pine and chlorine now!

Pinesoul - branches look like spears. I could just dry them and throw them javelin style into the bong :slight_smile: Wish I could have gotten a little more bulk out of her… I’m wondering how others will do with her? The smells have kind of reversed for me, I smell super OG now, with a very sweet pine finish. The terps are quite good, she does have that going on. Hopefully the high delivers…

![DSC_3463|690x460]

Here’s the reversed Pinesoul - hopefully they drop the good stuff!

Bubba, TK, Irene, Chem D, Chem 91, and Pinsoul are all awaiting the splooge…

Dragon Hammer - awesome smelling frosty plant - sour berries OG Kush funkiness. Lowers are very floppy. I had to tie up everything down there. the top 1/3 of the plant didn’t flop. Would probably make a good scrogger. I can’t wait to smoke this one. Probably done as well at about 65-70 days

Spell Caster - looks like I’m gonna be waiting on this one for a while. I think the high intensity lights are keeping her going at the tops (even though I have both tents turned down now). Also no surprise she’s taking her time with the BH7 in there. I’m getting primarily BH7 smells, but not quite on the level of that plant. I had to tie up the tops, they got too heavy. Looks like she’s fading quickly too. She might yield a few grams :yum:

Triangle Kush | Chem 91 / Chemdawg
Bubba Kush (Berger) | Chem D - Day 50 Flowering

Bubba Kush - looking about done now - probably chop @ 65 days. Classic bubba chocolate/coffee/kush smells. I can’t wait!

TK - TK don’t play! I love the complex smell on this one, you smell it at first, and there’s one smell, then a second later, another smell, and it just goes deeper and deeper… an olfactory rabbit hole I like to tumble down. I could have thinned her branches and bud sites more, and chunked up the buds more, but looks like I’ll have plenty of medium sized ones. She’s fading rather quick, hope I can make it to day 77/80ish

Chem 91/Chemdog - plant is a beast. gonna yield pretty damn solid. Eats up the light and anything I throw at it. I can’t describe the smell much yet, beyond the chem cleaner smell. Buds are chonking out and getting frosted.

Chem D - gettin heavier by the day. Doin her Chem D thang… stanky!

LED 2x4

Trop Cherries is a pretty plant, strong coloring that comes in early. Can’t get the thanksgiving terps out of my nose/brain.

Purp Urkle - lol, that’s the main cola… it did turn purple…

Everyone smoking good out there??!

31 Likes