Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

One of my keepers of Goji OG, pheno 2… puts on the frost and the effects are pure uplifting happiness. Smells more OG dominate than Goji Berries, not the most over powering either.

44 Likes

Another photo of Goji OG pheno 2

42 Likes

She’s lovely! I’m really looking forward to a Goji run in the near future :grinning:

11 Likes

Another keeper Goji OG, pheno 4, this one smells like weird raspberry sharpie menthol, very unique. The effect is similar to pheno 2, but feel like it is not quite as potent.

32 Likes

The Goji OG was definitely special. I know Bodhi says that that it shouldn’t need much staking and no floppy stems, but every pheno I ran except one needed additional support, haha. I do plan on eventually reversing one of the phenos and making s1 seeds.

14 Likes

Not Bodhi related, but this Polynesian Thin Mint from Archive is too pretty not to share…

Cookie crosses always look pretty but I honestly find the high kinda bland…

38 Likes

I agree about the high, but yeah… That’s gorgeous.

11 Likes

@iamyou_youareme. I have been reading that a lot about the Gogi OG. I am running a Gogi OG cross here soon and plan on staking.

9 Likes

@Joker Yeah, I would definitely plan on using some kinda support. I ran four girls all un-topped, by the end of the run the lowers had all flopped on every plant except one. The main colas held their own weight, just the lowers got too heavy to stay upright.

9 Likes

Black Triangle #3 - This one had a more kushy, really good dank pot smell. High is more on the stoney side on all the phenos so far. No real distinguishable effect between the three different phenos. For me, it has the tendency to relive my lower back pain after sitting in the office chair for awhile. Puts me in a happy stoney haze…

Ran all of these BT’s un-topped, coco in reused 1/2 gallon grow bags.

39 Likes

Black Triangle #3 - Macro w/ ring flash

46 Likes

Black Triangle #4 - the nose on this one fell flat, faintly spicy and dank, but just not loud smelling at all. The stone is good and bud structure is on par with the others. This clone got culled, as it didn’t offer anything that interesting.

30 Likes

Black Triangle #4 - Macro

39 Likes

Black Triangle #5 - this one had a great fruity, dank, nose to it. had to capture it words, but really nice. Trich coverage was probably most dense on this pheno.

A little out of focus, but you get the idea…

46 Likes

The bt and gogis both look great! Those bt some big plants for 1/2 gallon bags👍

6 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, I probably stuff about a gallon of coco in those 1/2 gallon bags though :crazy_face: Still, I was impressed by their size.

7 Likes

Hell sometimes they even flop there tops :joy::rofl::rofl::joy: great smoke nightmare to support

18 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: That big ol’ thing didn’t stand a chance! Agreed!

7 Likes

The @nube tent looking proper :slight_smile: The Dank Sinatras are both girls. Four of the Pura Vida’s are boys so far, pretty sure the remaining three are girls.

Dank Sinatras far left and front center. Pura Vida’s back center and far right.

Also bringing some new life into the world…

18 Likes

Those plants from the 4x4 turned out great, man! Looks like a nice haul on both the Goji and the BT under the big light! lol total BT Dongs. Also that Polynesian Thin Mint looks gorgeous, but I agree cookies is all bark and no bite.

How old are the ladies in the nube tent? I guess you flipped them by now. How you liking that Mars SP250?

10 Likes