Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

Yes he’s the OZ of “Emerald-Plant City”.

5 Likes

He popped up on Breedbay for a minute a week or two ago and replied/commented on posts…it was like seeing a prophet speak.

Also, not for nothin’ I totally fanboyed today when I saw that Mr B liked my comment on an Instagram post. Took a screenshot and everything. :joy:

12 Likes

haha, I’m there with you… he commented on my Purple Wookie post on instagram, it was just something simple, like “awesome” or something like that. But it made me feel good. I noticed he reaches out to a lot of people on Instagram growing his stuff and at least drops a simple comment or like. More than I see some other guys doing. Actually, Doc.D usually will drop by on some growers posts and drop some encouraging comments… more of what I like to see in the community instead of dumping on people.

13 Likes

Meangene was also very responsive and helpful when I messaged him on IG for info on the Sky Cuddler. I told him I’d post pics when she was done and tag him and he left a fairly lengthy comment when I did. Which I thought was nice of him haha! For real, though, that kind of shit goes a long way. I can’t fucking stand that whole “Above it all” attitude bullshit. Him being as helpful as he was actually made me more inclined to buy some more of his gear.

I mean… If it didn’t cost three hundred bucks a pack… haha!

13 Likes

Meangene is another good one… he’s pretty funny too, most of the times. His meme game is strong, haha.

I saw some of his cherry lime or rootbeer in the dispensary the other day, I was tempted to grab some because I’ve wanted to try some of his stuff. I guess I’d rather grow it out from seed at this point than get anything that’s already been grown for me though. I thought about scooping some of those Mandelbrot crosses, but it’s gonna have to wait… plus I think I’d rather get something pure from him. Will just have to keep an eye out for his drops. Its a shame his packs aren’t cheaper, but he puts some work into line breeding and does fewer releases, so I see why they’re on the more expensive side… still $300, ouch!

9 Likes

Here’s what the tea looked like after about 30 hours of brewing.

I don’t usually get the bubbles, even though I’ve read many times that’s not a good indicator of biological activity, still cool to see. Maybe my homemade EWC made the difference? First time I’ve used stuff I made myself.

Here’s the plants in SIPs right after getting hit with the tea.

Here they are today, 48 hours later.

Definitely noticed them perk up a bit and seem to green up some. Also, the new growth is the perfect color of green. Everything is praying today too. Could just be that they like getting water. I’m gonna have to tame the KLP and AO on the left so they don’t outgrow the OGs on the right. There will probably be lots of topping on the left side.

Silver Lotus at day 69, will pull her out soon and begin the drying process. The nail polish smell evolved to more of astringent type smell. The berry/blackcurrant still overpowers the astringent smell.

Here’s the CSI LPFS - frosty little buds of lemon peel skunk

Trying to get these two Vietnam Black 164’s happy, they’re not at the moment…

Here’s the two DLA5 S1s (left) and two ECSD x ECSD x Crippy (right) from Shoreline

I feel like the DLAs are doing better after the tea, they seemed to perk up some. The growth underneath those leaves is so dense along the main stalk. It’s hard to even get a picture of it. The Shoreline stuff is going into the flower tent as soon as the Silver Lotus comes out… sometime this week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Keep Ukraine in your heart and send some positive energy their way :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Shit, is this the first time you mentioned these? I don’t remember if you had. I grabbed two packs of Shoreline’s ECSD bx3 a while back, without doing any research on them, which isn’t something I usually do. I did research them after and kind of regretted buying those seeds haha, pretty curious to see how your plants turn out.

8 Likes

Yeah I can’t remember if I mentioned them before or not. I actually have no idea how I got those Shoreline seeds, haha. I was looking through the collection awhile pack and saw those in there and decided why not. I think they were freebies from GLG, but can’t be 100% sure. They’re named Fishscale, ya know, probably after the fun white powder. I didn’t do any research before popping them, which is out of my norm too. Not sure what ECSD or Crippy cut he’s using… just hoping they don’t herm, haha.

7 Likes

Holy crap look at those fat ass leaves @nube maybe A1 leaners? Lol

I’m amazed at how fat those things are. Have they always had the red vein thing going on?

About Shoreline, I knew Wes a few years back. He’s behind Shoreline. As good of a person he is, there were some questions he couldn’t answer when it came to where he acquired his cuts. I have some F2 or (s1?)someone made of his GMO x Chem 91 lol maybe some fire in there?

8 Likes

What’s up, everybody ready for the weekend?

I chopped the Silver Lotus, day 72. Definitely not the loudest smelling plant, but has a nice berry smell to it. Fluffier foxtailed buds. All of the lowers have a nice amount of seed in them. Maybe could have gone longer, but I’m ready for the next thing.

CSI - Lemon Party: Fallen Soldier - CSI told me on IG that it looks like a Lemon Party leaner. I wouldn’t have a clue, but it reeks of candied lemon peels, sea salt, and some funk. Super greasy buds. I bet she’d make good extracts.

Whole tent - moved the Fishscale’s in there and Blueberry will be finishing up right around 65 - 70 days.

The SIP tent is looking pretty good. Things seem to take off after the tea. Having an issue with the Casper OG… damn finicky OGs! Anybody have any guess to the leaf curl? I was thinking light stress and low humidity. So I raised the light (it’s only been on 50% power) and added the humidifier. But I’m also noticing some burnt looking tips and discoloration, so I hope it’s nothing in the SIP.

The DLA5s are straightening out. I think I over ferted them or had my PH off in the beginning. They seem to be doing better now. Putting on healthier new growth.

It’s almost beer:30, y’all have a good weekend!

28 Likes

hmm if raising the lights and adjusting vpd doesn’t do it, then i’d likely think either ph issue, or magnesium deficiency :thinking: looking great otherwise! That lemon party fs :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Yeah, it’s only been a day or two since I raised the lights, so maybe the damage is already done and they won’t flatten out. Hopefully the new growth will start looking better. CSI has been consistently putting out heat… the lemon party is just a freebie, can’t wait to get to his other stuff, especially the TK5150 x TK.

9 Likes

Nice job with the silver lotus f2in! Yeah Im
stoked on some csi stuff too - got the 677tk x tk to try here for his other tk selection. The 677 was the yeilder, 5150 frosty/strong high from my recollection.

10 Likes

I’ve been trying to improve my photography skills and have to say your pictures are always very impressive, even when compressed @ 500KB. Love that Lemon Party Fallen Soldier shot especially!

8 Likes

Thanks, I’ll let you guys know when the beans are ready and can send some out.

I think that’s right… I’m growing more for head stash these days so I’m glad I mistakenly picked the strong high one when I did. Let us know when you pop those 677 though.

Thanks friend! I’m still tryin’ to get the hang of the photography stuff, the camera/lens does most of the work. I wish we had a little bit more than 500k to work with, but I get that storage space ain’t free. I could always host them off-site, the un-compressed images are around 15-18MB and do look a lot better, but I haven’t found a good hosting site that doesn’t do some kind of image compression. And to be honest, I’m kinda lazy and it is way easier to upload directly here :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

For sure. If I try enough Ill be able to compare regular tk s1 with the 677tk!

8 Likes

I still struggle optimizing my photos for upload, @nube has offered tips, but I just haven’t felt compelled to add more steps to to my upload process. Usually when I upload it smashes my pics way down to like 125kb.

7 Likes

Yup, I hear that, it’s already a pain to resize under 13megapixels sometimes. I think photos from a digital camera always end up looking better than cell phones though. Cell phones do too much automatic processing these days. Nice for selfies, bad for bud shots.

8 Likes

I hear you, I use my cellphone for whole tent shots and earlier growth. For some reason the site doesn’t squish the files as much. With my DSLR I start with an 8-9MB jpg. Export it to like 900kb and then when I upload it, it ends up as at 125 or 130kb and you can’t get a good look at the frost.

8 Likes

Another week, another update…

Lemon Party Fallen Soldier almost done - will take her 75 days and chop. I’m going to try something new to me. I’m going to chop the plant, de-leaf, and strip all the buds and freeze them in a vacuum sealed bag. Then I’m going to run all the fresh frozen buds to water hash, probably two or three different microns. Then I’m going to press the water hash into rosin at low temps, through filter bags… Sounds like quite the process and it is… hope I don’t fuck it up. The final product does end up pretty amazing if you can pull it off.

The Fishscale are both looking really healthy this week, nice growth and good internode spacing.

Vietnam Black’s are looking better, at least the new growth. Just starting to form buds and get some frost. I like the smell that is coming from them, but can’t describe it yet.

The DLA5 are looking much better and putting on good growth. Cleared out some of the branching and stuff underneath. GMO x Black Triangle and Blueberry x Silver Lotus seedlings looking good.

The SIP tent is truckin’ - the Casper OG still seems a little unhappy, not sure really what’s up. I tried top watering a bunch and all of it drained through to the res, so the medium is pretty saturated. I think I’m gonna let it try drying out a while before bottom watering that one. The other three I’ve been bottom watering this week, and they all sucked up the water in two days. The Agent Orange on the other hand is in the same soil, no-til SIP, and is just growin’ outta control. I’ve been hacking away at her, trying to keep her from invading the other quadrants, but apparently she’s a stretcher too, so I’m worried about timing the flip to keep everything in it’s place. I’ll probably just top her a whole bunch before the flip to keep her under control (hopefully).

:peace_symbol: :green_heart: :raised_hands:

32 Likes