Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

Hey, yes I mix it up, but I try to run perpetual in the 4x4 tent. The switch from HPS has been great. I was using a 400w HPS in the 4x4 before and it generated sooo much heat, way too much. But that thing is a tank and it still fires up without issue.

The Timbers are really high build quality. Way better than anything I could machine or make myself. I’ve done some DIY LEDs, and had no problem constructing them, and making them produce. But they definitely are not as sexy as the Timbers. Heat level is way down with the Timber, yield went up (I was running 400w HPS and 315w CMH in the 4x4 at one point, Timber still crushes yield, hands down). Go the DIY route if you’re handy, thrifty, creative and have the time. Go Timber if you have the cash and want a sexy light.

13 Likes

Thank you very much for such a healthy response. I’m in talks right now and learning what I can. I see myself grabbing something in the next few months.
Good luck and keep killing it

4 Likes

If you guys need something to listen to, I found this potcast really informative and interesting… https://soundcloud.com/the_pot_cast/episode-46-ft-irrazinig-of-indian-landrace-exchange

Very cool to get a perspective of cannabis from India. And he talks about meeting up with Bodhi in his journeys to India.

15 Likes

Top 4 favorite episodes
Bodhi part 1&2
Irrazinig part 1&2

11 Likes

Here’s Black Triangle coming down the finish line. This pheno is throwing some weird little leaves out late flower. Maybe too much N too late in life cycle? Maybe because she is seeded with her male counter parts?

48 Likes

Another Black Triangle pheno…

48 Likes

Black Triangle Male 1

49 Likes

Black Triangle Male 2

51 Likes

Great looking males there @iamyou_youareme

8 Likes

Dang you sure do take great pics and keep it simple. :framed_picture: Thanks for the high rez low filesize pics. I’m a big fan!

All my seeded plants do that. I guess it’s normal?

Your males look happy. Tight clusters, good frost, no question of gender. Did you collect pollen?

13 Likes

Welcome
Great pics and line up
I’ve run BH loved it
I see you have some useful genetics I’m going to run there skunk n oranges next run
We’ll see what they bring to the table

7 Likes

@ubcchemo - Thanks! I hope they make some nice F2’s! I also crossed the BT with two Goji OG phenos I have going as well, should be interesting…

@nube - Must be that when they are seeded, they can act a little funky. I do notice where most of the little leaves are there are seeds nearby. I did collect and freeze some BT pollen from both males for future projects :smiley:

@papalag - Thanks for the welcome! I’ve wanted to run the Black Lime Reserve since I heard meangene talk about it, so I definitely intrigued to pop that pack. If I only had one more tent… I don’t really NEED a bed right? :rofl:

Here’s a little video of one of the other crosses I made, Goji OG x Cinderella 99. Gotta give the grower all the credit here, she did a great job! I still have a few beans of that cross in the vault, have only grown out one tester that was pretty good so far.

17 Likes

Yeah. I’m going to toss that ball right back into your court.

Goji x Cindy99

This cross is pure magic.

62 Likes

That is a beautiful bud! Props to the grower and the breeder😂

9 Likes

thats beautiful. I have 5 goji x cindy going now. 6 weeks in veg. im flipping next week. If mine look anywhere near that good, ill be ecstatic…

7 Likes

@MrsLisaGrow - Good to see you here!

Wow! Thanks for posting up a photo, she’s pretty… you’re gonna have so much fun making hash/rosin from her!

7 Likes

@MrsLisaGrow you are killing it! All of it looks amazing around here. Keep it up you all!!! Blessings

P.s. I subscribed that video is awesome!!! @iamyou_youareme and @MrsLisaGrow great work again!!!

6 Likes

@indyfarmer Wow. if I can offer you any piece of advice, control the stretch. I didn’t have it stretching too much during veg but when it started flowering, it shot up. Those nugs are heavy and they’re leaning like a cholo.

@iamyou_youareme Thanks for including me. I’m honored that you gave me such an amazing gift.

Here she is in all her royal glory. Goji xCindy99

40 Likes

That’s lovely, well done! Sounds like an amazing cross.

6 Likes

Are you even growing weed or just a big trichome? Your dope looks effin’ serious!!! Let’s be friends!

7 Likes