Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

Chop day for this GMO x Black Triangle. Starting to see a few nanners…

Smells like GMO, but not quite as potent. Didn’t get any of the BT smells. In fact, I think the whole plant is pretty GMO dominate. The nugs are rock hard though. Probably will end up pressing this one to rosin. Not too bad for a tiny half gallon pot!

32 Likes

wow that looks killer for a half gallon pot those are some chunkers that silvery hue on the dark purple is so pretty you killed it with that one!

10 Likes

Looking great in here! Seriously giving SIPs a consideration after seeing this.

10 Likes

Thanks man! It’s the best of both worlds! semi-hydro organics :+1: :herb: :seedling:

A lot of members have joined the gang… nube, crunchberries, bassman5420, beagleZ, OldRon and I’m forgetting some others… check out their grows for ideas.

I love the simplicity of it really. You’re already organic, so you could just recycle your soil into some SIPs. EzPz.

13 Likes

Yes! And with automatic watering of the sips interests me too. Might never have to show my face down there (or at least enjoy an extended vacation).

10 Likes

Join us!

15 Likes

Right! I mean, I like poppin’ in and peeking on my plants, but I’d like to be able to have some extended time away without worry. I’m working on something for the auto water. Crunch posted above, EarthBox brand makes an auto-watering system, looks like you feed a sensor down the tube and it measures the water level, then opens a valve when necessary to refill… downside, it looks like it connects to your faucet, and that kind of bothers me, last thing I need is a flood.

I’m still workin’ on ideas, I’d love a combination of blumats and SIPs… gravity fed, limited amount of water, no electricity… :thinking:

We’re not a cult… I swear… ?

10 Likes

8 Likes

Real nice work man.

That Vietnam Black sounds like some crazy smoke.

Just out of curiosity what type/model of fiskars do you use?

5 Likes

:pray: thanks bud

Vietnam Black is a strange one… tinnitus herb, haha, at least that’s what I’m calling it.

This is my favorite pair of Fiskars:

IMG_0932

They’ve got some sort of coating on the blades. Hopefully it’s not wearing off into the herb, it’s probably teflon or something that shouldn’t be combusted. Most of the wear on them is from me cleaning them with alcohol and pads. Remove the safety lock if it gets in your way. I wanna to try one of those brushes, but I have these, and they work. If it ain’t broke…

21 Likes

Man those are my favorite too after trying a bunch. I have like 4 pairs of those lol

10 Likes

It is Teflon and I love them.

7 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: love it, if your ears aren’t ringing are you really smoking? Haha

Thanks very much for the advice on Fiskars, we don’t really have them here, but I’ll track down anything that can make trim jail a bit easier.
They have so many different types of scissors.

8 Likes

It looks like the STS ended up doin’ the trick on the T-1000.

I started plucking the male flowers with tweezers and could see some pollen grains sprinkling out. So I started shaking and rubbing the plucked male flowers over the pistils and hoped the pollen was viable.

I made a trip down to the NorCal redwoods after doing the manual pollination and left the plants do their thing for about four or five days.

Came back home to some withering pistils and swelling bracts :smile:

Looks like GG#4, Agent Orange, Key Lime Pie, Blueberry, and Rudeboi OG are all going to produce seeds, hopefully they’re worth a shit :grimacing:

35 Likes

Beautiful, man, I fucking love it up there. You see those trees and you’re like,”We are dust…”

Weed looks okay, too, I guess… haha.

14 Likes

Yup, pretty much. It was a pretty incredible experience being among those giant living things. Feeling like you’re nothing compared to something so old. It’s easy to forget about your weed plants, your responsibilities, your life… haha! It felt like being in another world for a while. Highly recommend the experience to anyone out there.

16 Likes

Was that you’re first time up there? Or down there, I guess? I looooove it up there, every time we go up north (which hasn’t been in a while; a trip is for sure long overdue) like every fiber of my being just starts responding, spidey sense going off, energy just humming, like,”Yes, this is where it’s at…” Can’t explain it. It just feels right up there.

Except for the annual forest fires… haha. I kid, but those do blow. I love it up there, though, for sure.

12 Likes

oh man, this has been a dream of mine for as long as i can remember! Hope you enjoyed to the fullest, sound like you did!
I always tell my wife… I dont want to be in a casket, just burry me under a redwood lol

11 Likes

Love the nor-cal old growth forests! Spent many a time frolicking in those woods! Used to live in the PNW and love NorCal cause it was still PNW, but with just a bit more sunshine!

So humbling to stand amongst those giants! Miss that soo much! Hope you had a fantastic time!

13 Likes

Yeah, it was my first time down there, although I have been to some of the ones right above San Fran. I was in way NorCal this time, in the Jedediah Smith Redwood park. There is some special energy in that place… and I’m not even in to all that spiritual/energy stuff that much! But, you can’t help feeling ‘something’ when you’re surrounded by all that life energy. It’s crazy… you can see the scars from fires on some of the biggest trees, and they just kept on growing! Amazing…

You should realize your dream man. It was one of mine too, since I was a little kid. It was beyond my expectations. Hope you get there someday!

Haha, yeah that’s a good point, the weather was perfect! We slept with the tent open every night and got a little chilly at points, but it was gorgeous and sunny during the days… I needed a good dose of sun, I think I may even have a little tan going on!

15 Likes