Tents full of happiness and love ft. Bodhi and friends

Thanks man, and yeah, she’s lookin’ good, I’m surprised at how coated w trichs she got. The lights are as low as they can go, so I’m hoping she can cruise for another 9 days while she hits her target harvest window… we’ll see though!

Yeah the SSH was stacked up nice. The buds are no where near as dense as the Bandaids, more on the fluffy side… plenty of her though. Hoping she’ll be some good daytime, after lunch weed. We’ll find out soon enough… I don’t know how I’m gonna write all these smoke reports though.

lol, that’s pretty good! Thankfully my trimming sessions today weren’t too bad. It seems that it’s certain type of weed or terpenes that I’m more allergic too.

Thanks for the notes on the crosses! Cool that you noticed that one not praying too, I’ll keep an eye out for that the next time I pop some.

Good to know that she yields well too!

Yeah the KLPxT1000 seems to have the most flavor/smells coming from them… If your buddies want any, just let me know, happy to send a couple of packs.

Thanks again for the notes on them and growing them, it’s nice to have this stuff down in this log for future reference.

Back to late night trimming session, hoping I can finish up this Church… the tops are almost too pretty to break down :sob:

26 Likes

Really intense orange terps for sure! Nice mellow high to it as well. Probably slightly indica dominant leaning, but not tiring at all. I think anyone after orange terps should grow these!

I think out of the three, my favorite was the GG4 x T1000. It had some adhesive like flavor, but seemed to get a little bit of the T1000 stone to it, which mellows out the GG4.

The Key Lime Pie I tried was a bit too sweet for my taste. Like I’ve said before, I didn’t grow these plants all that well, but even in poor conditions I got some good smoke. Nobody really grew like the T-1000, but I think it definitely shows in the effects of the plants I smoked. Great work @iamyou_youareme

20 Likes

Nice! I liked the more T1000 leaner out of my two as well. I took some with me this weekend up to Washington, it put me in a great place after hiking around all day. Also, I took some Baba Kush and SSH 10, the SSH lit me up in a surprising way… but I had already had like three margaritas at that point, so I can’t really give an honest review yet. It’s beautiful up on the WA coast, so different from the beaches of NC…

Plants did alright while I was away, probably did better in my absence!

Reset everything for next round before I left, and watered them in well, then hit the road. They’re little rough round the edges, but coming around now. Gonna have to prune the TK back and take clones of everything.

Outdoor stuff is coming along too

Bodhi’s Cangshan Mtn 1 from @zephyr - just put her pot on the ground and her roots grew right into the soil.

Cangshan Mtn 2

Giesel - straight in the dirt, no special soil or anything. I’ve been throwing pulled weeds and extra compost around the base of her, seems to be doing alright.

SC Blue Dream - I’m going to try putting a netting around this girl this year to see if that helps with the worms. She’s already grown way past her little tomato cage.

Cukes!

Purple Peppers

Roma 'maters

Bandaid Haze 7 - 3 more days til chop!

Bunktek Sour D :slight_smile:

BH Church - coming down the line, about 10 more days.

Y’all have a stellar week! I’m feeling pretty good, I need to get away every weekend!

30 Likes

Wow man you’ve got things ROLLING up in here!
Great choices, grown well. :kissing_smiling_eyes:🤌
Hope that emoji means what I think it means and isn’t some colossal insult! :grimacing: Just added the smooch… Better.

5 Likes

no shit huh, NC beaches are more crowded with my avatar type people

i love that, i miss growing in corn fields it’s too easy

hahahahhaaa

10 Likes

Whatchu talkin’ bout, Willis? LOL! No Dodgers fans here since they moved from Brooklyn… or do you mean the mullets, ha ha ha!

7 Likes

Definitely Kenny Powers types on those beaches up there and plenty down here as well unfortunately. Much different on the other coast. Haha

7 Likes

Thanks dude! I’m just glad to be done with trimming for a while… I guess I gotta start smoking this shit!

haha, I don’t even know what that emoji is! I couldn’t find it in the list… I’m not taking it as an insult! :slightly_smiling_face:

haha, yeah, definitely has to do with the fact you don’t need a wetsuit to get in the water. You may find plenty of Kenny Powers types at Myrtle Beach or similar, but get out to the smaller beaches and they’re much less crowded. Get out to the Outer Banks and you may not be able to find anyone!

You just gotta get them harvested before the corn! I’ve never done it, but I often thought about sneaking a bunch of seeds out to some huge corn field. There’s way more of those in the mid-west though!

lol! plenty of NYers moving down to NC for the weather, no doubt! Then they’ll complain it’s too hot in the summer :wink:

Hah, there’s Kenny Powers types all over the fuckin’ USA, probably up in Canada too! There’s definitely different vibes on each side of the country, but there’s dumbasses here, there, and everywhere in-between unfortunately. No escaping that!

9 Likes

Absolutely! Haha But, go surfing up and down the coast in California and then the East and Gulf coast spots over here and you come across some very different characters. Ha Outer Banks was always awesome. Such a cool place.

6 Likes

yeah that haha, forget the dodgers, i mean the kenny powers type!

that’s what i picture, in my small canadian mind everything south of DC on the east coast is Florida or a “Florida themed state” like myrtle beach lol, like i said my mind is very small

8 Likes

we used to grow little bushes of M39 in canada, turned almost black in the cold, they harvest corn pretty damn late, there’s a lot you can do

7 Likes

No doubt! Very different vibes, bet a lot of 'em smoke weed though. It’s universal! I miss the OBX, I didn’t visit enough when I was in NC, though it takes forever to get out there, like 8 hours from the east side of the state.

lol, I was probably the same way about Canada, until I went up to Quebec. Thinkin’ you guys ate poutine for every meal and drank maple syrup from the tap… though there was fuckin’ maple syrup everywhere up there… I’m thinking, “I’m drinking whiskey, does it really need maple syrup in it?”

Yeah! that’s cool, I heard Chimera talk about growing those in a podcast I think. I used to smoke so much beasters from up there, or BC Bud I guess it’s called… I think that was all shitty hydro though. Glad those days are over.

8 Likes

No problem forgetting the Dodgers, but I had to look up Kenny Powers, d’oh! Oh yeah, we gots plenty, and they all wear thongs :frowning:

10 Likes

haha don’t you start!

7 Likes

lkjg876

12 Likes

Ooh, that’s cool you got a couple of those, pretty curious to see how they turn out for you. The pics of the chopped and dried flowers that zephyr posted a couple years ago looked very intriguing. I don’t remember what he said about the smoke, though haha.

I thought this was a typo at first, but now I’m not so sure. You don’t like that one? She looks pretty “Sour Diesel-ish,” it’d be unfortunate if she’s no good.

I don’t think I realized you were growing a Chem D plant. That’ll be fun watching how yours grows compared with the Hashplant D I’m growing now.

Anyway… Plants look good! Haha…

9 Likes

Gonna be an interesting one, no doubt. He was telling me his got like 15ft tall last year… I gotta keep mine behind the fence though, gonna have to prune if she decides to go that high.

Just kinda ribbing the plant… it definitely doesn’t seem “elite” in my eyes. She looks the part, but very bland in the nose dept. She does yield well if fed salts, I’ll probably pull 1.5oz from the one above. I can’t quite say on the high yet, I’ve only toked her once or twice in early samples. Tasted really good in the vape, haven’t tried a joint or anything yet. The high was good from the initial samples, energetic and sociable, but need to evaluate a little more. I guess I was just expecting a little more…

Hell yeah, I’m running through all the classics over here! That’s gonna be a cool comparison though! I’ll post better pics when she looks a little better. I’ve heard the variegation on Chem D is more intense when she’s unhealthy, I’ve noticed this myself since having the clone. The new growth, after I put her into the big ol’ SIP, hasn’t been as wacky lookin’ so far.

Hopefully the Ghash male does a number on Chem D… like nube was saying, some of these old clones may have been impressive 30 years ago, but by modern standards… some of them just aren’t that impressive and could use an infusion of something fresh. I am hoping I find at least one keeper out of all these clones though… but it’s gotta be something that really excites me, so we’ll see where the chips fall after this next round.

16 Likes

My uncle has three Blueberry x T1000 plants going. They are looking pretty lush! I’ll keep you posted!

One got topped by a bug as a seedling and has a nice dual stock structure

22 Likes

Bonus shot here, Rosie the iguana loves weed leaves!

19 Likes

Those are lookin’ great, you weren’t kidding when you said your uncle had a green thumb.

Do you know what latitude these plants are located?

I’m glad the iguana approves! Crazy how many species enjoy eating the leaves, I know cows do too. You gotta wonder if it makes them a little bit high?

8 Likes