Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

This was one of my first grows. This plant did this after nearly every water change. I think it was too hot or cold temp. It took me forever to figure out why.

6 Likes

Bro my first grow I had no fans and called my self misting the leaves thinking I was doing something and got mold all over them, another one I way over fed and them poor things was burnt to a crisp lol

5 Likes

Iā€™ve killed soooo many plants I lost count

5 Likes

I thought the same but just didnā€™t know what was the mistake ā€¦ icon_e_confused|nullxnull

3 Likes

Your clones are coming along really well.

2 Likes

Just found d your thread.
Thanks for posting bot the good and bad parts of your grow.
We all make mistakes and I still make them. Thatā€™s how you learn to get better at everything.
My outdoor isnā€™t going great due to the weather. Itā€™s been so hot and humid.
Anyway, Iā€™m glad to follow your grow.

3 Likes

Thanks all you guys for the replies!! It definitely makes me feel better lolā€¦ what indidnwrong was make a teaā€¦ and I was doubling the recipeā€¦ I upped everythingā€¦ and should have only upped worm castings and guano ā€¦ soā€¦ and Iā€™ve been doing this for about 4 weeksā€¦ but . I know now!!

They are all extremely low on feed, this watering was only waterā€¦ runoff checked in at about 450 to 470 on allā€¦ so I gotta get em up to around 7 - 8 hundred next feed

4 Likes

Thanks I appreciate that man! Welcome!!!

2 Likes

Thanks ! The clones are all the product of the flowering plants, so I have alot more lpc x bubblegumā€¦ I got that from OJ and the other skunks I got from misterbeeā€¦ I have more lpc than Skunk clones because I have no seeds left of lpc bubblegum lol

1 Like

Well to be fair I have grown and failed about 1 years worthā€¦ so this isnt my 1st 1ā€¦ oh my God I was horrible in the beginning!

I did what u didā€¦ I had happy frog and ffof and was adding advanced on top of it allā€¦ lol ppms just crazyā€¦ plus overwatering and changing things too muchā€¦ that was a cancer almostā€¦ it took me a bit to STOP changing things every time I saw anything in the slightest wrongā€¦ Iā€™ve learned that lesson well!
Just a bunch of issuesā€¦ but I believe I at least have my head wrapped around it all ā€¦ enough to at least get to where you guys areā€¦ all you guys grows makes me happy for you and really sad for me sometimes lolā€¦ I truly get jealous sometimes :sleepy: :weary: hahaha but ā€¦ Iā€™m learning alot on this 1 ā€¦ itā€™s been alot of hardships through this grow

From leaf septoria around 6 weeks into vegā€¦ to my ac went out and temps shut my big tent light off automatically (setting I have) so I had to move em under t5s and pray lol I know yall remember me talking about that :laughing:ā€¦

But in the endā€¦ identification of certain things, along with better discipline on myself will prove I have learned from this allā€¦ Iā€™m excited to see em dry again, so I can feed closer to correct to see their reaction. Buds are getting slightly bigger every dayā€¦ so thats a good sign :+1:

5 Likes

Here was my first attempt with autos (AK-47) :joy::joy::joy:, from a few years ago. Only got a half zip after it dried and cure, but it was good and I grew it! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

I had only grown regs since the late 70s. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Iā€™ve never grow autosā€¦ are they different I take it nutrient wise.? @OhNo555

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this Iā€™m waiting on some auto beans now, I have been scared to mess with them because of this very thing. We will see what happens lol

2 Likes

I have only grown autos like two or three times. I have heard you should not top them. But ainā€™t nothing wrong with flopping an old gal over and training the branches for more tops. Just saying. Iā€™m not any where near being an expert on autos.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure I like autosā€¦ I want to be in control of when veg ends

5 Likes

I have some auto seeds coming now but I have never tried to grow them it may be a one and done. I also like control. With regs or even fem you can make up for mistakes by just veg longer.

3 Likes

Last auto grow I took almost 8 ounces after dry and cure, from 3 plants šŸŖ“! Got a good way to run autos now and have come a long way with them myself. :partying_face::+1::blush::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen some monster auto grows

I run one every now and then but still not 100 :100: % onboard with them

3 Likes

Here are the clones today ā€¦ damn they are growing fast as hellā€¦ how long do clones take before flower?? Seems much less time than seed

4 Likes

I am out of likes all ready today! :heart::heart::heart: The clones are looking :eyes: very photogenic this morning :joy::joy::joy:

IMG_5674 IMG_5560
:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes