Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

Wait!!! Does that work in reverse? She wouldn’t do that to me would she? Dangitall!!! She’s been doing that for 41 years and I didn’t know I was being manipulated!!!
Well I’ll be an egg sucking dog!?

4 Likes
6 Likes

Good song. lol

3 Likes

Here are the flowering plants today 19th day

9 Likes

12 Likes

Very nice looking plants.
I just set my flower tent to 12/12 last night.

13 Likes

Nice!!! Very bushy… 1980s looking ladies :rofl:

4 Likes

The 1 in the back has gotten a little yellower… I assume it’s because of low ppms… it just was fed yesterday so hopefully it likes that feed level … I’m having a slight cat and mouse game with ppms currently… but I have found where they need to be… and it should all look better within 2 weeks

3 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 what’s the wood in the bucket in the back left for? Adding humidity? Is it in water?

1 Like

man, your plants look great. :star_struck:

1 Like

As they say, even a blind squirrel picks up an acorn once in a while. Hehe.

1 Like

Ok so I made a huge mistake. And made the tea wrong… so my plants are pissed now… I’m hoping to get em in line before they get too bad off…

I hate posting mistakes… but I am not going to mislead lol

Anyway… here’s my mistakes today :pensive: got watered and next they’ll get a correct tea… :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Clones today… moving along … no mistakes here yet lol…

12 Likes

Clones looking fine Arriba|nullxnull, hoping for a good recovery for the rest… :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I know… I think they will recover just be ugly maybe… but should still produce nice bud hopefully!!

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @Terpsnpurps, @George, & the rest of you guys. I think :face_with_monocle: your plants 🪴 will recover fine. I think :thought_balloon: we have all done that at least once! :joy::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Mistakes are learning! I love big ol’ fuckups, but I guess I’ll settle for reading about this small mistake.

If you are killing some plants are you really even growing anything?

3 Likes

Bro we all make mistakes even the best growers. The best thing about these plants is how resilient they are. God knows I have screwed my share up. But we learn and we get better. They still look good to be. Can you try flushing them with just clean water?

3 Likes

I remember my very first grow. It was a shit show. I did get some decent smoke, but a massive shit show.
I had a friend here who told me to make some super soil, instead of buying that bag crap.
So I did. planted some GG4 seeds and waited. They never sprouted. So I used the old paper towel method and got 100%.
So I planted those babies and watered sparingly. But they kept dieing I guess the dumbass in me was shining bright.
I did not realise that when you make super soil, you are already putting everything in there that the plant needs. Without adding nutrients. So I was waaaaay over feeding. I bet those plants were getting 5000 ppm when they died. Several times before I fingered it out.
So there you go.

6 Likes

That is funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: as shit :poop:, think we all have been there and learned a thing or two. :wink::joy::joy::joy::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

1 Like