Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

Nice job @Terpsnpurps :fire::dash: Yea you fall in love with growing especially when you switch to organics and worms :worm:/earth boxes/ no till / low till gardening!!!

2 Likes

Maybe you should consider changing to fabric pots next grow, less gnats-friendlyā€¦
beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I understand itā€™s the ultimate expression of trust for a dog to rest or sleep on their back. It seems to mean theyā€™re comfortable and confident and safe.

3 Likes

I read somewhere that they expose their most vulnerable part (belly) to tell you that they trust you and know youā€™re not going to harm themā€¦
beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Bye bye bugs, hello healthy plants :grin:

2 Likes

Cats too. :+1:

4 Likes

If you donā€™t mind me putting my 2cā€™s inā€¦ There are two reasons a dog would roll over on itā€™s back. Both mean submission. Submission from love and respect that you are the alpha, or submission out of fear of the alpha. The first, I love to see. The latter, makes me a little sad because I know that animal (and person) will never know the bond that develops when a dog truly trusts and respects his alpha.

Now a catā€¦ If a cat lays on its back in front of you, that is a sign that it likes you and trusts you. Period. If a cat donā€™t like your vibe itā€™ll run or leave a mark if you push yourself on them.

Just the observations of an old goat roper. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree on all three points. And if a cat doesnā€™t like you, youā€™d do well to watch the murder mittens! (I just like saying murder mittens. I am easily amused.)

5 Likes

Its definitely the love sideā€¦ we spoil the ever lovin shit out of that dogā€¦ i get on the floor with her every day and she climbs on me and holds me down and licks my face damn near wet lolā€¦ its grossā€¦ but i love herā€¦ and let her do itā€¦ shes a very sweet soul

1 Like

I rather figured that was the case with you. :wink:

1 Like

We spoil em rotten lolā€¦ lucky dogsā€¦ if only i was one of my pets!!

I am interested in learning that stuff as wellā€¦ very cool shitā€¦ i saw alot in crunchberries thread the probiotic sip thread

1 Like

Try it out next grow! Once you go that route youā€™ll fall more and more in love lol

2 Likes

Itll be a few grows before i change much being isā€¦ i have a lot to dial in stillā€¦ just gotta stay steady for a whileā€¦ get some harvests inā€¦ make some products. Finally have a return to rely on that will be able to carry usā€¦ thenā€¦ ill mess around lol

1 Like

Good morning over this way!

1 Like

Goodmorning @MoBilly buddyā€¦ i just got done watering the front 2 plantsā€¦ the sand was misleading and made me think they were heavy when they were in fact dry as a boneā€¦ ill be checking them better from here on outā€¦

I have turned intensity of light up to about 74 percentā€¦ trying to thicken resinā€¦

1 Like

Brother get a soil meter to test wetness

I us it with my fabric bag and my small plastic pots ,( not the Octopot s of course)
It tells you exactly whatā€™s going on

Easy as pie

Takes the guess work out on the equation

And there cheap

4 Likes

Right on ive seen themā€¦ didnt know if they worked good or notā€¦

Heres the clones todayā€¦ getting a drink

6 Likes

Those rascals are about to fill that tent up. Next pic will be a pic of your tent all bulged out like the marshmellow man.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using one for over 10 years still have the same one works every time and well enough for me

Peace
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes