Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. 🪴

trichome pic of the lpc x bubblegum

11 Likes

Here they are today

Back plant got flower feed yesterday… front ones will get it tomorrow

Bugs are totally gone now… removing sand as i water the plants… vaccuum worked great

14 Likes

You should get a nice pile of buds here in a couple weeks. Hopefully you have a loupe to inspect those trichomes.

4 Likes

I do somewhere i can use that digital microscope too but its harder lol kinda a mess trying to use it in that way

2 Likes

If it’s close enough to need to check the trichomes I consider it close enough to take a small sample bud. Then using the microscope is a breeze. Just put it on a countertop

5 Likes

Thats true… haha… im loving this part… ive never gotten this far because … like i said… i had to chop my only harvest early due to move

5 Likes

I hope you don’t regret removing that sand. They have a two week life cycle………

3 Likes

Usually when i absolutely will see 1… is when i water… i water with the plant pot in a 5 gallon bucket so i can check runoff…
They always come out in there… every time because they’re being drowned if they stay in soil … (heavy watering now) i try to get at least half a gallon runoff…

Lately nothing at all… its been going great as far as those bugs … i was going to replace the sand… but there were no bugs. Not even 1

I try slapping the bottoms to aggravate them out like before… and nothing anywhere at all…

I do worry about larvae… but i think the dunks killed that too

1 Like

Correct, none that you see, Doesn’t mean there aren’t some around that you don’t. They are tiny and aren’t always at the plants. I put tapes up in my room because I saw one flying around, the tape has about 30 on it that I never saw.

3 Likes

Damn ok… ill stick it back on i dont wanna mess w those bugs again lol

2 Likes

I will put it to you this way;
What harm was the sand doing?
What harm will the gnats do if you are wrong?

3 Likes

So very true … i have a bunch of that sand… its nice to use for stuff like this for sure

1 Like

You are almost at the finish line, last thing you want is gnats in those sticky buds……

4 Likes

Man i did not think about that… thats the trichomes job… trapping and protecting

1 Like

Back on. :+1:

8 Likes

More microscope pics incoming :+1:

2 Likes

Tape of those drain holes again also.

3 Likes

will do…

heres the microscope pix of the tallest bud on lpc x bubblegum i got from you

10 Likes

Looks like you have about a week and a half or two weeks to go until you start getting good amber trich’s.

5 Likes

You were spot on with the prediction of harvest i think…

Done and done with the tape

6 Likes