Terpsnpurps very 1st grow thread. šŸŖ“

No. I donā€™t think itā€™s BS. Iā€™ve read that on many sites.

2 Likes

I agree the microbes put the ph where it needsā€¦ doesnā€™t mean you dont piss those microbes off when you ph too far from what they like though

1 Like

Man ā€¦ you guys here about this mosquito virus?? Sloth fever virus? That sounds like some BULLSHIT I DONT WANT

Yeah man those rolls are cool because you get to decide how much strip to use.

1 Like

My water is ~ 7.2 out of the well. Having read that soil is a more forgiving medium is one of the reasons I went with soil.
Now Iā€™m using SIPā€™s for the most part. Things are somewhat different but I really like them.
I have a 30 gal container that will be made into a SIP container next year. Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll run a Frankenstein clone in it. I really like that strain.
I think itā€™s the best ā€œall purposeā€ strain Iā€™ve ever grown. Itā€™s the only one I keep in the living room next to my chair.
Iā€™m out now but have some babies going. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Its 1 i have got to get from johnny for sure

2 Likes

trichome pics of the london pound cake x bubblegum todayā€¦ just mins before lights outā€¦ more amber in there nowā€¦ not enuff!

Today marks 42 days of flower

9 Likes

Looking nice. Be sure you are looking at buds and not leaves. The leaf trichomes turn amber long befor the bud trichomes, in my opinion.

1 Like

Oh ok ill make sureā€¦ i think those were leaf in the budā€¦ so not same, thanks @BigMike55

1 Like

Well, my outside plants have been attacked by catterpillars. Not bad tho. I mixed up some BTI and sprayed all the plants outside at sundown. Nasty little bastids. What they dont eat, they shit on.

2 Likes

Awwww man that sucks!! What is BTI?

Its 'Piller Killer. Dont know what it is really. I understand the bugs eat it and it shuts down their entire system. Could be wrong.
The whole name is Monterrey B.T.

3 Likes

Lol looks like it takes care of fungus gnats tooā€¦ bti is what is in mosquito dunksā€¦ thats what i used alsoā€¦ just a fifferent way

2 Likes

I did not know about the dunks. Never have used them. I control gnats with Diatomaceous Earth.

1 Like

Heres that stuff it looks similar

1 Like

They both use the bacillus thurengiensis

Bti = bacillus thurengiensis israelensis

1 Like

Well thats cool to know anywayā€¦ it did say sun will neutralize the pillar killerā€¦ so be sure to reapply after sundownā€¦ well it said that about the bacillus stuff

BTI for gnats, BTK for caterpillars and a few others :+1:

@BigMike55 how late into the season do you spray it?

2 Likes

Monterrey B.T. lists caterpillars on the label. I used it last year and seemed to work well.
I sprayed the first time i saw the caterpillars. Then reapplied in five or six days. That took care of the. I would not want to spray real late in flower, altho i always wash my outside stuff. And sometimes my inside stuff

2 Likes

cool cool I think youā€™re spraying BTK? Trying to figure out how late I can get away w/ spraying it. I think itā€™s considered pretty safe esp. if you wash it off after harvest.

2 Likes